• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Last time IB happened I did better with randoms than people I know.

First match would be a lopsided loss but after that it would greatly improve. Weird

Randoms actually aren't bad if you end up with people who know what they're doing. IB tends to also have more experienced players than normal Control where most of the scrubs play.

noomi

It's pretty good, but I prefer the higher impact snipers, especially for trials.

Well, if you have Her Benevolence or Shadow of Veils or even a good LDR I say don't bother (I shrded mine as soon as I got a HB).

Even on Low Impact I'd still rather use the Eye of Sol.

Cool, I have a pretty decent her benevolence so I'm going to vault this one for now. Thanks guys.

I suck at sniping anyway, and usually resort to shotguns 90% of the time.

Lnkn52

Not excited to drink Red Bull but excited to redeem the code I enter it

It doesn't work

#WorkingAsIntended

Oh no, so what does this mean? Do you get a refund?

Mine still worked:
pvVvet8.png

Dave_6

Hope he stays this easy. Feeds every 3 hours, and literally sleeps the entire time in between! Seems too good to be true...

I meant to say something the other day, but congrats on the newborn! Hope all is well with the little one and your family.

vctor182

So my Party Crasher has:
Aggressive Ballistics
Rangefinder
Reinforced Barrel
Army of One
Does rangefinder increases its range over the limit?

My Matador has
Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Reinforced Barrel
Battle Runner
I needed Ao1 to be my perfect shotgun! Battle runner seems to have a glitch and it's not as good as getting grenades and melee faster

noomi

Need some purchasing advice,

I currently have Destiny digitally on my PS4 but have none of the expansions. What's the best way to get TTK and the 2 expansions without having to go back to physical. Has it been confirmed that the physical edition of TTK will come with everything on the disc or will there be codes?

Also I could care less for any of the collectors edition shaders, emotes and such.

WipedOut

Can Felwinter or Efrideet even drop in this IB? Reddit megathread seems to guggest it's Radegast, Gheleons or Jolders only.

It should be the last weapons he sold. At least that is what it should be, I haven't seen anything drop yet though

Does anyone have the Sniper reforge link? Trying to get a final rounder for my spear. So far it's sitting at:

Solar
Shortgaze / Ambush
Unflinching
Lightweight / Field Scout / Skip Rounds
Final Round

keep or keep on reforging?

Need some purchasing advice,

I currently have Destiny digitally on my PS4 but have none of the expansions. What's the best way to get TTK and the 2 expansions without having to go back to physical. Has it been confirmed that the physical edition of TTK will come with everything on the disc or will there be codes?

Also I could care less for any of the collectors edition shaders, emotes and such.

Unfortunately there isn't a sale currently. I believe the only way if you want to expansions now is to get the season pass for $35 for the first 2 DLC, and then $40 for TTK stand alone. I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest way which is all retail pricing.

Edit: unless you want to wait for the first 2 expansions until TTK comes out, you can get the legendary edition for $60 but I believe it's physical.

Akai XIII

Unfortunately there isn't a sale currently. I believe the only way if you want to expansions now is to get the season pass for $35 for the first 2 DLC, and then $40 for TTK stand alone. I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest way which is all retail pricing.
If you have a physical copy trade it UN towards the LE with everything - its 79.99 anyway.

M3Rocket

Stopped by 5 different 7-11's over the last 3 days. Finally found some today--they had to get it from the back of the store:
p1293463921-4.jpg

uc

I have six to give away sometime in the next few days. Just gotta figure out how to do it. Anyone else doing giveaways want to coordinate? Maybe a Google sheet for signup, then random.org the list. In the spirit of Destiny RNGesus? LoL!

nowai

I said I was done with reforging..... and then I do a crucible match and a low grade humility finally drops, damnit...

Is it still considered a good sniper?

Meh, it can't revive kill, so it's a pass.

As was said, queen's snipe, ice breaker, e spear, LDR, longbow or black hammer are what you should be using in pvp.

Yes, you can use the low impact for normal pvp, but it's better to get used to a sniper that you will using when it matters. No point in beasting with a low impact sniper in normal pvp only to be thrown off with the high impact snipers in trials.

OkayRene

So I redeemed my code a few days ago but there was nothing waiting for me in the Postmaster this morning when I checked. Does it unlock at a certain time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom