• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

I just lost 7 to 8 matches in a row in Iron Banner. I ether get thorned, Lasted Word and Shotgunned. And my teammates are no better...capping the wrong points and flipping the spawn around which leads to our defeat, some are using auto rifles and NLB.....in fucking iron banner. Took me nearly 2 hours to break the loss streak.

I'm just one unlucky bastard lol.

Playing Iron Banner solo is torture. Not sure why anybody puts themselves through it when you can just play with people on GAF and rack up the wins.

ich00

Vault still looking good. Got rid of 2 ice breakers and a bunch of old weapons tho. Needed the space and parts (which I trashed trying to get a perfect roll on my Ash Factory :/).

I don't even want to talk about how many weapon parts I've spent trying to get my Ash Factory the rolls I want. That weapon refuses to roll right for me.

PuMa

I don't even want to talk about how many weapon parts I've spent trying to get my Ash Factory the rolls I want. That weapon refuses to roll right for me.

Did you get the ToO rocket launcher? It's very similar and costs no motes/parts!

Trakan

I am more curious if they will let us use our sparrows inside the Dreadnaught.

Or are they going to artificially make it feel bigger by making us walk everywhere?

I heard that you can't use your sparrow. I've watched so many vids during E3 though that I can't remember where I heard it.

deafmedal

Playing Iron Banner solo is torture. Not sure why anybody puts themselves through it when you can just play with people on GAF and rack up the wins.
Disagree. I do pretty good solo, when I group up I suck. Play with GAF for fun and solo for bounties I have a hard time clearing when grouped. Plus I can listen to my tunes extra loud when solo :p
*shrugs shoulders*

Narasingh and I are running through a 32 PoE right now. On round 2. Anyone is welcome to join or message me if you are not on my FR already. PSN Reignofsparrows.

Something I read several pages ago: Aren't there any penalties for bailing out and going back to orbit during a Strike or Crucible? I have had lots of people leaving as soon as Dust Palace pops up on Strike Playlist (And TBH, is my most dreaded strike, with the tiny bosses at the end, and my tendency to get lost).

Usually I try to always stay even if I am hating something or the whole party got killed out of respect, but in the end we were two 28's trying to complete the strike and failing miserably.

Something I read several pages ago: Aren't there any penalties for bailing out and going back to orbit during a Strike or Crucible? I have had lots of people leaving as soon as Dust Palace pops up on Strike Playlist (And TBH, is my most dreaded strike, with the tiny bosses at the end, and my tendency to get lost).

No penalty, but others can report you for afk/quiting.

MechDX

I heard that you can't use your sparrow. I've watched so many vids during E3 though that I can't remember where I heard it.

Give long time players new Sparrow

Make new level so small Sparrows cant be used.

Oh Bungie

starts throwing money at my screen

ich00

Did you get the ToO rocket launcher? It's very similar and costs no motes/parts!

Yea I have that one too, it's what I use in Trials, however I really like the look of the Ash Factory, plus at this point I've spent so many parts, I'm determined to get it right!

noomi

I said I was done with reforging..... and then I do a crucible match and a low grade humility finally drops, damnit...

Is it still considered a good sniper?

ich00

I played solo last night for 6 or so matches (didn't plan on playing that many otherwise I probably would have tried to find a group) and got wins in 5 out of 6. The key I found is to make sure there's not a 5 or 6 man fireteam in the player list. Most times when there is it means a loss. I just back out if I see that and go bank into matchmaking.

MechDX

Last time IB happened I did better with randoms than people I know.

First match would be a lopsided loss but after that it would greatly improve. Weird

PuMa

I said I was done with reforging..... and then I do a crucible match and a low grade humility finally drops, damnit...

It's pretty good, but I prefer the higher impact snipers, especially for trials.

Kyne

Last time IB happened I did better with randoms than people I know.

First match would be a lopsided loss but after that it would greatly improve. Weird

Yeah..

The crowd (2) I run with needs a carry most of the time. I can usually do well enough that we'll all average a 1.0 so whether or not we win almost entirely depends on the other 3 people I'm with. :(

Namikaze1

Well shit. This is gonna be a long video. Instead of just Fist of Havoc kills, it's gonna be vid of my favorite IB moments so far. There's one moment that I have to make a gif of. It's freaking hilarious.

Well, if you have Her Benevolence or Shadow of Veils or even a good LDR I say don't bother (I shrded mine as soon as I got a HB).

Even on Low Impact I'd still rather use the Eye of Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom