• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboyd

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.
Yes pls.

Namikaze1

Nami how do i embbed images here from my phone? You seem to know this stuff :p

[ img ] http://i.imgur.com/UXgQw33.jpg [ /img]

Properly it would be:
UXgQw33.jpg

ocean

Banned
Exactly. Can't agree with ocean on this one, Tomorrow's answer is top tier RL with perfect pvp perks.

RF and Ash factory are better only if you get lucky with the perfect rolls, even then the RoF is slower to TA.

As for dreamwalker, no matter what you roll on that, the RL is trash because the RoF is pathetic. You can shoot 2 rockets from any other RL before you'll be able to shoot a single rocket from DW.
I like fast RoF on clown cartridge rolls. With tripod, I feel RoF turns into less of an issue. Granted, I haven't tried to fire a quick succession of rockets with any of these rocket launchers yet.

I had some fantastic matches the other day using Tomorrow's Answer. I like my Ash Factory (same perks) better though. Having to reload is a drag, but I find RoF is not a big deal when you still have rockets in the mag.

The previous video for instance with the 3 rockets in ToO wouldn't have been possible on even the fastest firing rocket launcher if it didn't have tripod. And having tripod, the time between shots was enough for any RL with tripod to have worked there (I think).

But I'm no expert! Just a scrub who spends way too much time leveling weapons up just to compare them :p

Nuszka

Thanks to Noomi and Macello for a fun, quick Skolas run. Looks like this was my last proper destiny experience with gaffers before i go on holiday away for 2 weeks on monday. Hope to hop on trials on friday but no guarantees. Will still be around this thread anyway.

It's an X1 horn so still isn't quite the same given my time spent on PS4...

It's the first exotic that dropped for me on X1. Pulled it from my first PoE28 chest. Ridiculous.

Edit: yes, the hunt continues on PS4. That's still my main platform.

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

I would love a code if possibly, UK here.
Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

I like fast RoF on clown cartridge rolls. With tripod, I feel RoF turns into less of an issue. Granted, I haven't tried to fire a quick succession of rockets with any of these rocket launchers yet.

I had some fantastic matches the other day using Tomorrow's Answer. I like my Ash Factory (same perks) better though. Having to reload is a drag, but I find RoF is not a big deal when you still have rockets in the mag.

The previous video for instance with the 3 rockets in ToO wouldn't have been possible on even the fastest firing rocket launcher if it didn't have tripod. And having tripod, the time between shots was enough for any RL with tripod to have worked there (I think).

But I'm no expert! Just a scrub who spends way too much time leveling weapons up just to compare them :p

I have 6 RL's with exact same perks - Tripod, G&H, etc.

Rad's Fury
The Cure
Exodus Plans
Valedictorian
Tomorrow's Answer
Dreamwalker

Have tried all in pvp and I'm keeping 1 TA on each toon for PVP.

RoF on RF and DW is very low.
The 3 faction RL's either have higher RoF but lower BR/velocity or vice versa.
TA wins hands down. Slightly lower velocity but with higher RoF, faster reload and max BR, it's the best of the lot.

Yay! I want in since I live out of US. Thanks for this.

Mindlog

Dead Orbit RL is in the same tier.
I got lucky with a drop and even without warhead verniers it is better than my TA.

ocean

Banned
I have 6 RL's with exact same perks - Tripod, G&H, etc.

Rad's Fury
The Cure
Exodus Plans
Valedictorian
Tomorrow's Answer
Dreamwalker

Have tried all in pvp and I'm keeping 1 TA on each toon for PVP.

RoF on RF and DW is very low.
The 3 faction RL's either have higher RoF but lower BR/velocity or vice versa.
TA wins hands down. Slightly lower velocity but with higher RoF, faster reload and max BR, it's the best of the lot.
My Dreamwalker is a PvE roll. My PvP rockets are Ash Factory and Tomorrow's Answer in the #2 slot. The vendor lot is nothing but trash :p I had a good roll Admonisher with like zero velocity which I had to make do with until I got Ash Factory. Now between AF and TA, never need to look at another rocket launcher for Crucible. All is good in the world.

I think I've re rolled at least one of each weapon class into something I love. Except for Auto/Pulse/Fusion Rifles because I don't like using them.

The age of mote poverty is behind me.

My Dreamwalker is a PvE roll. My PvP rockets are Ash Factory and Tomorrow's Answer in the #2 slot. The vendor lot is nothing but trash :p I had a good roll Admonisher with like zero velocity which I had to make do with until I got Ash Factory. Now between AF and TA, never need to look at another rocket launcher for Crucible. All is good in the world.

I think I've re rolled at least one of each weapon class into something I love. Except for Auto/Pulse/Fusion Rifles because I don't like using them.

The age of mote poverty is behind me.

Ocean, did you really quit Destiny for the time being? After that bullshit yesterday..

Spades

I'd really appreciate a code as I'm in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom