• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowai

The solar hand cannon :( I'll take a solar jewel as well, but I am not having luck with either.

I have a solar Jewel and honestly, I prefer VoC still. Hell even my solar Scholar is better.

Having a hand cannon is nice, but 9 rounds and terrible reload speed makes it pretty butt for PvE.

zewone

In all honesty, once you get Hawkmoon it's probably going to collect dust.

The Last Word and Thorn outperform it in PvP.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Aight boys it's that time again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8

croFUNso's IRON BANANA GOOD TIMES TRAIN BEGINS

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

Requirements: positive, can-do attitude. mic chatter strongly encouraged. teabagging strictly forbidden except in a retaliatory manner. no pointing out croFUNso's sub 1.0 k/d.

Remember, if we lose, they cheated/hacked/are scrubs!

Copy and post this list with your PSN id added to get on the train! Leaving the station in 15 minutes! If you don't get down when we start, spots will open up throughout the evening!

1. crophonso

I'm going straight to vodka and red bull from the get go tonight.

qRZvB0v.jpg

This Ash Factory ahs become a curse!
It's the second time I run out of weapon parts trying to get a good roll here. It simply does not wanna cooperate. :/

I want either Tripod + tracking (For PVE) or G&H (For PVP).

Or Clown Cartridge + G&H (for PVP).

Anyway, done for now. Gonna do this Hard VoG real quick and then jump on IB trains.

lazybum

Neo Member
Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

I'd love a code when one is available. No 7-11's here.

deafmedal

Yo. First non-stateside DGAFer to quote gets this Red Bull code :)

I'll switch to Red Bull for the duration of this promotion to give these codes out!

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

Requirements: positive, can-do attitude. mic chatter strongly encouraged. teabagging strictly forbidden except in a retaliatory manner. no pointing out croFUNso's sub 1.0 k/d.

Copy and post this list with your PSN id added to get on the train! Leaving the station in 15 minutes! If you don't get down when we start, spots will open up throughout the evening!

1. crophonso
2. Thenal84

I will join. Send me invite when you're ready!

Psn: thenal84

Hedera

havnt completed once. made it to skolas on 2 seperate occasaions before wasting 3 hours and giving up. we actually killed skolas once, got the elder cipher but due to serious lag we couldnt get to the mines in time before we whiped. The countdown timer on the miines wasnt going anywhere so it was impossible to tell if it was actually dismanted. it was freaking heartbreaking :(
I'm in the same freaking boat Rob! Two attempts: one in the first week of HoW launch and another on Monday. On my second attempt we actually managed to do the 2 rounds of mines but only one player was alive so we wiped there...

I mean we could have keep going at it and we would probably get it done but I just don't have the patience to keep on trying to do something I'm not even enjoying. I'm not a huge fan of PoE overall but if I can do it somewhat quickly like the levels 32 and 34 then I don't mind and the rewards are ok for it, but Skolas it's just a huge pain for me at this point. I just want the grimoire for killing him.

zarnold56

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

1. crophonso

I will go PSN zarnold56, ready whenever

deafmedal

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

1. crophonso
2. deafmedal

Count me in again!

FINALLY!!!!!

Shot Package
Final Round
Reinforced Barrel
Aggressive Ballistics

No Field Choke but fuck it. I ain't rerolling.
How many motes of light did you use? Think I burned through like 100 before getting

Shot Package
Luck in the Chamber
Rifled Barrel
Aggressive Ballistics

Biggy

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

1. crophonso

I'm down for some IB, biggy70686

Namikaze1

How many motes of light did you use? Think I burned through like 100 before getting

Shot Package
Luck in the Chamber
Rifled Barrel
Aggressive Ballistics
I had 207 when I started. I currently have 144. Would have got my perfect roll sooner if Ingestion Mold didnt fuck me over twice.

LiK

Shot Package
Luck in the Chamber
Rifled Barrel
Aggressive Ballistics

I had 207 when I started. I currently have 144. Would have got my perfect roll sooner if Ingestion Mold didnt fuck me over twice.

Wow, I think I managed to use no more than 30 motes total to get all three shotties with rolls I wanted. The curse of the Hawkmoonless grants me bonuses in other things

Lol

I'm in the same freaking boat Rob! Two attempts: one in the first week of HoW launch and another on Monday. On my second attempt we actually managed to do the 2 rounds of mines but only one player was alive so we wiped there...

I mean we could have keep going at it and we would probably get it done but I just don't have the patience to keep on trying to do something I'm not even enjoying. I'm not a huge fan of PoE overall but if I can do it somewhat quickly like the levels 32 and 34 then I don't mind and the rewards are ok for it, but Skolas it's just a huge pain for me at this point. I just want the grimoire for killing him.

That sucks because killing Skolas isn't that bad, especially if you follow simple tactics and the modifiers are not crazy like lightswitch. This week's modifiers feel pretty easy, so you should definitely try to clear it before next reset.

If you guys can't find a team, I'll help you.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

1. crophonso
2. thenal84
3. Akai_XIII
4. zarnold56
5. 2fresh2deaf(medal)
6. biggy70686

Full up for the first lap! Starting in 10! Invites going out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom