• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar212

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Yes, please, thank you.

I don't understand how to level up anymore though. Where do I find better gear with more light without being able to equip only 1 exotic gear?

PoE lvl 32 gets you armor cores for lv 34 armor.

You need 2 other guys for that. I can help you tomorrow but I really need to go to bed now:)

I don't understand how to level up anymore though. Where do I find better gear with more light without being able to equip only 1 exotic gear?

Armor piece from Variks each week is max light.
Armor piece from Vance each week is max light.
1 EL from nf, poe34/35, trials, etc will ascend any legendary gear to max light.

PoE lvl 32 gets you armor cores for lv 34 armor.

You need 2 other guys for that. I can help you tomorrow but I really need to go to bed now:)

Ahhhh okay! Go to sleep. Lol

Armor piece from Variks each week is max light.
Armor piece from Vance each week is max light.
1 EL from nf, poe34/35, trials, etc will ascend any legendary gear to max light.

Okay, so that is the arrow circle on the far left side right?

What level are you now?

noomi

Hey guys, guess what?! Killed Skolas again and got NOTHING!

On the good side, my titan is completely leveled. Both subclasses done.... now what?

Can... can I start my backlog now?

zewone

Hey guys, guess what?! Killed Skolas again and got NOTHING!

On the good side, my titan is completely leveled. Both subclasses done.... now what?

Can... can I start my backlog now?

What are you looking for from Skolas?

I don't think any guns he drops are worth the headache.

Just some quick perspective.

PS4: 3 level 34 characters, well over 1000 hours invested, have been completing most (if not all) exotic events each week since release... No Gjallarhorn

XB1: level 31 character. Three days invested (less than 20 total hours). Haven't completed a single exotic event... Until I opened a PoE28 chest... And out pops a flipping Gjallarhorn.

I don't even...

EL CUCO

Xbox players get better drop rates confirmed.

Probably because we have Hawkmoon.

Congrats Narmer!

Edit : : beaten by Ocean. That's what I get for waiting till a Red light to post.

zewone

PS4: 3 level 34 characters, well over 1000 hours invested, have been completing most (if not all) exotic events each week since release... No Gjallarhorn

XB1: level 31 character. Three days invested (less than 20 total hours). Haven't completed a single exotic event... Until I opened a PoE28 chest... And out pops a flipping Gjallarhorn.

I don't even...

Less exotics on XB1, smaller pool.

All the Hawkmoons, Monte Carlos, & Fourth Horseman drops you ever got would have been Gjallarhorns on XB1. ;)

I don't even...

It's simple math. Xbox has 3 less exotic weapons, so the RNG chance of getting a horn is that much higher.

noomi

No. Now you IB. Join!

Maybe later, going to eat dinner and watch some shows I need to catch up on.

What are you looking for from Skolas?

I don't think any guns he drops are worth the headache.

The solar hand cannon :( I'll take a solar jewel as well, but I am not having luck with either.

I don't even...

I want to be excited for you, but I really want you to have it on PS4.

NARMER GOT HIS FUCKING GJALLARHORN!!!!!!!

Sofa King

I don't even...

Didn't you know that all us XB1 players roll Gallys?

Congrats!

hydruxo

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

I wouldn't mind a code if someone is generous enough to spare one. Hopefully I can return the favor to some gaffers when Walmart starts selling the Red Bull cases in August (I've got zero 7-11s in my state).

I need a group to run me through all the things that I can do as a level 31. I really would like to run through a 32 Poe so I can get the armor core and grab that light 42 helm.... Anyone?

Ragarra

I need a group to run me through all the things that I can do as a level 31. I really would like to run through a 32 Poe so I can get the armor core and grab that light 42 helm.... Anyone?

I'd help but you left us for the xb1 and its sweet ghorns and black hammers.

ocean

Banned
Less exotics on XB1, smaller pool.

All the Hawkmoons, Monte Carlos, & Fourth Horseman drops you ever got would have been Gjallarhorns on XB1. ;)
Actually...that's a good point. There's 27 Exotics in the game.
5 are original Missives (Thorn, PI, BJ, Inv, SGA)
3 are HoW bounties (LoW, DP, QB)
2 are Raid drops (Vex, Nec)
3 PS exclusives (Hawkmoon, 4th H, MC)

Meaning there's only 17 which can actually drop from a NF or chest. Remove 3 of those from the table and you're down to 14choices. That's actually a pretty significant difference!

Hand Cannons are gentlemen's instruments and do not get short name.

Edited because 2 day away from then game and I'm scrubbing up my text wall lists :(

Actually...that's a good point. There's 27 Exotics in the game.
4 are original Missives (Thorn, PI, BJ, Invective)
3 are HoW bounties (LoW, DP, QB)
2 are Raid drops (Vex, Nec)

Meaning there's only 18 which can actually drop from a NF or chest. Remove 3 of those from the table and you're down to 15 choices. That's actually a pretty significant difference!

You forgot SGA. You're slipping..

From NF. A new piece of armor for a change.

18713591214_09a2dea1af_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom