• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight boys it's that time again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8

croFUNso's IRON BANANA GOOD TIMES TRAIN BEGINS

7PM EST / 4 PM PST

Requirements: positive, can-do attitude. mic chatter strongly encouraged. teabagging strictly forbidden except in a retaliatory manner. no pointing out croFUNso's sub 1.0 k/d.

Remember, if we lose, they cheated/hacked/are scrubs!

Copy and post this list with your PSN id added to get on the train! Leaving the station in 15 minutes! If you don't get down when we start, spots will open up throughout the evening!

1. crophonso

I'm going straight to vodka and red bull from the get go tonight.

I'm in if there's still space!

cloud945076

Namikaze1

Actually, LiK. Let's hold off IB till 8Pm EST. Todd said he won't available till sometime around then and Noomi wont be able to join us till then.

Plus it gives me time to level this beauty.

Agent

So, I went to the bar last night instead of playing Destiny. Now I need to play catchup and do Nightfall 3x. Anyone still need to do some Nightfall action? PSN: phantom8324

Hedera

That sucks because killing Skolas isn't that bad, especially if you follow simple tactics and the modifiers are not crazy like lightswitch. This week's modifiers feel pretty easy, so you should definitely try to clear it before next reset.

If you guys can't find a team, I'll help you.
Thanks DJ. Finding a team hasn't been a problem, I even did it with Sleepy_Buddha and a non gaffer friend and they both had completed Skolas a couple of times before but for some reason or another it just wasn't working on Monday (and yes, a few times I forgot Lightswitch was on and got wrecked). I think we had the strategy down - like I said we even managed to complete 2 round of mines - but I don't know what we were doing differently than the other times those guys managed to beat him.

It's like I said to Sleepy, when I'm level 50 I'll get the sob!

Baliis

Same, I'll be around if someone wants to party with me. Just been running solo most of the day.

Also, just joined a game where the other team was already at >19000. I'll take the free medallion I guess.

noomi

Give me ten minutes. I can do these 3 bounties in under ten.

I will try and be there by 8 but no promises my wife came home late which now means late dinner, late tv shows.... Etc.

You can fill my spot to whomever if I'm not there by 8 :(

Namikaze1

Damn. I love skating. Moved through the ads so fucking fast.

Now to kill the blades three times and I'm done with these bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom