• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami can you help me out first, i just got that bounty about killing the baron and my mission is bugged at a later checkpoint. And i think you stopped at him right?

Namikaze1

Nami can you help me out first, i just got that bounty about killing the baron and my mission is bugged at a later checkpoint. And i think you stopped at him right?
What I do is I choose the next highest difficulty since it would force me to do everything from start for that mission.

noomi

Someone please explain Titan skating to me.

It's used with better control right? You jump and then when falling activate it?

bitsurugi

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Would be glad if i could get a code. Much obliged! <3

Kyne

Someone please explain Titan skating to me.

It's used with better control right? You jump and then when falling activate it?

did you watch the vid?

you run and jump, double/triple tap the lift button (here's where you fly) and then on a flat/slanted(down) surface you land+jump and rinse~repeat.

it's hard to explain :s lotta variables.

noomi

did you watch the vid?

you run and jump, double/triple tap the lift button (here's where you fly) and then on a flat/slanted(down) surface you land+jump and rinse~repeat.

it's hard to explain :s lotta variables.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I think I get it. Just not sure if better control or catapult is better.

Kurumi

If anyone is doing IB and has room for another feel free to add me. Randoms are going to make me flip a table.

PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX

Frenden

Banned
Rank 4.25. Gonna probably call it there for today, hit 5 with my Warlock tomorrow, and then go for my Hunter. I missed the cloak the last time.

X-Frame

I haven't seen the video yet, but I think I get it. Just not sure if better control or catapult is better.

I don't think Catapult is working as intended. There is no way it should act like it does now, there is no benefit to it over Increased Control.

EL CUCO

agggh got a vanguard mentor missive but no thorn :(

bad juju, pocket infinity, or super good advice?
Bad juju if you want a fun weapon that can also be pretty useful.

PI if you're bored, and have 10 rare fusion rifles to dismantle.

SGA if you need a quick exotic shard.

agggh got a vanguard mentor missive but no thorn :(

bad juju, pocket infinity, or super good advice?

Super Good Advice actually has some utility in raids. I love pulling it out when dealing with oracles, since oracles don't count as a regular enemy. Bullets that don't hit enemies return (mostly) to the magazine.

So basically, you get unlimited ammo when shooting oracles, a detainment shield, and oversoul in Crota's End.

Very situational, but it's really fun to use in Vault of Glass.

adin75

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

If the code will work down here in Oz I would be ever grateful for one. :)

Super Good Advice actually has some utility in raids. I love pulling it out when dealing with oracles, since oracles don't count as a regular enemy. Bullets that don't hit enemies return (mostly) to the magazine.

So basically, you get unlimited ammo when shooting oracles, a detainment shield, and oversoul in Crota's End.

Very situational, but it's really fun to use in Vault of Glass.

Damn, thats actually pretty cool, didnt know about that.

My Matador dropped with Aggessive, Shot Package, Smallbore and Final Round already included. Hell yes.

good lord.

edit: I just got back from one of the 7-11s near me, and they were completely out of the Destiny Red Bull. All the regular kinds, sugar free, different sizes, etc, they were all in stock.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey M3Rocket, just got a red bull code from another gaffer. If you wouldn't mind taking me off the list, I'd appreciate it!

EL CUCO

Got me another mentor missive, my choices are Thorn #2, Invective and Bad Juju. What do ya'll think?
Thorn is the pain in everyone's ass in the Crucible, ATM.
Get another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom