• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

The nami train is full. If a spot opens up you are welcome to join.

Dr.-Who.gif

So I just went for a flawless raid, did it solo, from the very beginning, did not die, no error codes, was a totally legit and clean run doing Crota's End.

No achievement.

I've had issues with delayed achievements before on xbox one, anyone else had issues with the achievement popping up?

Also confirmed 0 deaths in game history on Bungie's site.

I guess the options are wait for xbox to figure shit out, or just accept that I'll have to do it again and hope for the best next time...

EL CUCO

Dude Invective is a shotgun that recharges ammo. It's pretty beast, and if you already have a Thorn why level another one?
I want 3 Thorns so I never have to switch them out between characters :)

I've gotten that lazy.

Also, Inv is easily out classed in both PVE and PVP IMO. If you're bored and want to try something new, I guess it's cool.

Kyoufu

Lol, bungle needs to update the app so you can move items directly to the character. No more move to the vault then character.

Use Destiny Inventory Manager for the best results. Drag & Drop makes it really easy to move items between characters.

noomi

My Matador dropped with Aggessive, Shot Package, Smallbore and Final Round already included. Hell yes.

Nice! Matadors be dropping like crazy lately!

Wish I could join you guys, but I probably won't be able to get on until well after 9pm now :(

MechDX

Just did some IB with my titan. Stopped to switch characters and realized I hate it. Can't seem to even get the urge to do it with my warlock who has a bounty .

X-Frame

My Matador dropped with Aggessive, Shot Package, Smallbore and Final Round already included. Hell yes.

I have the same roll! Ideally I would have liked Luck in the Chamber though. Also, according to the updated Shotgun Reforge Megathread, Smallbore was demoted from Tier 1 to Tier 2 because it doesn't fully push the range for the shotguns to the range cap.

Still, I think it's a great roll and definitely not one to risk more rolling on unless another Matador drops for you. If you only refill a few rounds in the magazine you'll be ensuring you get that Final Round proc and your range would more than make up for the slightly reduced range compared to Rifled/Reinforced Barrel. If your roll dropped with Field Choke or Accursed Ballistics, those will hit the range cap then but you won't be at maximum damage.

Zoidberg

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

I'm an Aus-peasant, I'd appreciate a code!

Sofa King

So I just went for a flawless raid, did it solo, from the very beginning, did not die, no error codes, was a totally legit and clean run doing Crota's End.

No achievement.

I've had issues with delayed achievements before on xbox one, anyone else had issues with the achievement popping up?

Also confirmed 0 deaths in game history on Bungie's site.

I guess the options are wait for xbox to figure shit out, or just accept that I'll have to do it again and hope for the best next time...

I'd attempt it with you if you want to go again.

phen0m24

Hey peeps me, scarletham and XFrame want to do a HM Crota because scarlet is a
slacker
noob and hasn't done it. We're all 34s though.

:p

Tired of soloing IB with crap pub groups. An invite to group IB or even 32/34 POE would be great if anyone is running anything.

PSN: CmdrN7Shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom