• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disker

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Hi, i would like to be added as well, Dutch player with no need for those drinks :p

Yeah Iv noticed a little decline in Gaffer teams as of lately. No offense fellow gaffers. But Tuesday was embarrassing.

It's just because i'm not playing. All will be back to normal in a weeks time :p

meftV0q.gif

Rtas

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Would quite like one of these codes please, live in Ireland and we don't seem to have this promo :(

Namikaze1

People need to stops pushing for a on Exodus Blue. It's not the ideal point you want.

"Guys, push for C. Swap spawn points."

I'm the only one rushing to C while everyone is heading to B and feeding the other team points.

We had a game where we were losing badly and were able to swap spawn points at one point. We made a huge comeback and then people began rushing to the other side. Leading to a loss.

I'd also like to get one. Red Bull doesn't sit well with my stomach, so it would be a wasted purchase.

jadedm17

Iron Banner PS4 train anyone? Invite notjaded

Thorn is the pain in everyone's ass in the Crucible, ATM.
Get another

KaidoRacer7

Need code too, please!

Mindlog

We were getting slaughtered at B. It was the Asylum map
I have so much fun on that point :p
Probably my single favorite point across all maps. Thinking.... Yup. I believe that's the one.
It can be so painfully hard to take.
It can be so fun to run up K/D holding it.
It can be ridiculously frustrating to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom