• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.
I'm in Canada and Red Bull is illegal here.

Well actually it's not, but maybe it should be. Regardless, code please!

ethomaz

Banned
Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.
I want to get in the queued... please.

LiK

I have so much fun on that point :p
Probably my single favorite point across all maps. Thinking.... Yup. I believe that's the one.
It can be so painfully hard to take.
It can be so fun to run up K/D holding it.
It can be ridiculously frustrating to lose it.

It's no fun when half the enemy team were Warlock Ram shitheads

Apt101

So I bought an iogear Keymander to mess around with on my consoles. Anyone else use one? I haven't even set it up yet, but was wondering if anyone has any recent impressions. I noticed they haven't updated the firmware since January and I don't want to end up buying an incompatible keyboard for it.

Nghtly blink/shotgunning? What has the world come to?

Was watching Nghtly play Rumble with the Devils last night. Legend won the first game, and Nghtly was losing again in the second. So, he went into the telephone booth and came out with his cape on. He then went on a crazy killing spree and took first at the last moment. Being able to put it in another gear when it really mattes is what separates the good from the best.

Trakan

People need to stops pushing for a on Exodus Blue. It's not the ideal point you want.

"Guys, push for C. Swap spawn points."

I'm the only one rushing to C while everyone is heading to B and feeding the other team points.

We had a game where we were losing badly and were able to swap spawn points at one point. We made a huge comeback and then people began rushing to the other side. Leading to a loss.

A is the better flag for Control on that map. You have cover while taking B.

lt519

Everyone, EVERYONE, on our team had a positive K/D ratio and we lost because we started the first 2:30 minutes of the game with 4 players and couldn't keep captured zones. So frustrating. Down 8000-3000 and lose 20000-19000.

Everyone, EVERYONE, on our team had a positive K/D ratio and we lost because we started the first 2:30 minutes of the game with 4 players and couldn't keep captured zones. So frustrating. Down 8000-3000 and lose 20000-19000.

Destiny will never be a competitive game ;-;

LiK

IB train was rough tonight but we still had plenty of wins. Warlock Rams are the new garbage we need to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom