• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneils

Uh, that was weird. I fell of a ledge (lol) and got kicked from an iron banner game. Oh well queued up again and had a decent match (for me).

ethomaz

Banned
I never saw so much lag in my life.

- Need to 4x shotguns to kill a dude.
- Bladedance didn't work because you can stay hitting the dude forever and he won't die.
- Meele the guy 5 times and he didn't die.

Fuck this shit... I'm out.

Until tomorrow :p

A wild Drizzay appears.

I will be keeping up on the thread. Come Friday, if Xur brings something I need. I may trust my account to someone to buy what I need since I will be on vacation through next reset. I know DGAF will come through.

Saw a detailed post with lots of awesome pics, could that be...
Welcome back Drizzay! Will definitely read, those kind of theories intrigue me.

neoism

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.
would love one if you can spare the closest 7-11 to is 120 miles away :(

Trakan

Why are people always saying Warlocks are tankier than Titans in PVP?

sinYT9d.gif

Has anyone else's PSN been absolute SHIT the past 2 days? It's looking me out of parties, shitting on everything Destiny related... I have no clue.

Hmm I redeemed the Red Bull code and all went well. Until I went to the codes tab on bungie.net and I couldn't find my Focused Light there...

Edit - It seems like you don't have to manually activate them anymore after 1st of July, I might have to check the postmaster in-game.

Apt101

Please, Bungie, allow match making for all content and any telemetry be purchasable at any time from the gunsmith. I still enjoy the game but sometimes it feels like I'm back in some narrow MMO from 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom