• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiders

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Nearest 7-11 is across the ocean, so I'd really like a code.

inthrall

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

I'd love to get one, can't get these in NZ :(

Unstable

CI404pNWEAAIuQW.jpg:large
Zoba just won't let me have that top scoreboard spot.

I have a personal problem. I've been working out again mainly cardio to try to help with health and my bad sleeping habits. It's 1:21am and I've been in bed for an hour, like usual, unable to sleep. I want to play Iron Banner but forcing myself to sleep yet all I do is go on DGAF and Twitch to watch Destiny streams. Even though I'm exhausted, I suck at going to sleep. I wish I can find some way of knocking out that doesn't involve medicine (like nyquil, never took anything before).

In other news, tomorrow is basically Friday!

I'd really appreciate one. I have no 7/11s near me :I

Man so many events going on the week TTK releases. Kind of hope it gets delayed just 1 week since I won't be able to play it until Sept 20, 5 days later. Oh well I guess that's not horrible. I probably won't lurk during those 5 days and hope I can find a group of people to run everything

This fucking game kicked all of us as we were nearing Skolas to death give us ceckpoints plz!!

Sigh if you guys wanna try again im down if not i totally understand.

TTK will be the first time I dont play destiny on anything new released that day/hour even. Alpha, Beta, Base, CE, CE Hard, HoW/PoE, Trials.

Maybe I'll have Internet and do it remotely haha. It'll be so hard.

Is there a reason that everybody uses the IB emblems during the event that i'm missing?

Chance of ghorn drop increases.

It gives you 10% rep buff, and shader and class item each give 10% buff as well. Both when you win matches, and when you turn bounties in.

LTWood12

Man so many events going on the week TTK releases. Kind of hope it gets delayed just 1 week since I won't be able to play it until Sept 20, 5 days later. Oh well I guess that's not horrible. I probably won't lurk during those 5 days and hope I can find a group of people to run everything

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully we can catch up together.

I just need to say 1 more thing before I put away the phone to really try to sleep, since life is too short to not say things sometimes...

I've always been a person who likes to see and make people smile, laugh, happy, etc. Love helping people in any way I can. I felt that this community, DGAF, shared a lot of that. I've always felt I can come here and say pretty much anything. I wish I was around here since OT 1, but I had no idea this existed until around November/December. Can't thank this community enough for being the best.

Zoba just won't let me have that top scoreboard spot.

That KD though. Titans too OP.

I just need to say 1 more thing before I put away the phone to really try to sleep, since life is too short to not say things sometimes...

I've always been a person who likes to see and make people smile, laugh, happy, etc. Love helping people in any way I can. I felt that this community, DGAF, shared a lot of that. I've always felt I can come here and say pretty much anything. I wish I was around here since OT 1, but I had no idea this existed until around November/December. Can't thank this community enough for being the best.

Yeah mate, this community is awesome and it's a great place to be.

I have issues with sleep as well, I just try to tire myself out as much as I can so I just fall asleep from exhaustion.

LTWood12

This is a great community because of great guardians like you!

In today's world, a community like this is even rarer.

Stacks with a 10% from IB shader and from your IB class item, for 30% total

I'm pretty sure it doesn't add up like that but more like rep * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1, which is 33.1% so it's even better than 30%! Not 100% positive on that but that's how I assumed it worked.

LTWood12

That KD though. Titans too OP.

I have issues with sleep as well, I just try to tire myself out as much as I can so I just fall asleep from exhaustion.

Speaking of the community, have you heard from Drizzay?

In today's world, a community like this is even rarer.

This is a great community because of great guardians like you!

Thanks all! Yall are the best. Hope everyone has a great rest of your morning/day/night!

Now that Thorn has become ubiquitous in Trials, would they ever consider putting Send It back for Hawkmoon to promote less Thorn vs. Last Word showdowns?

Is it just me or since I added the expansions the chance of obtaining legendary items for completing strikes / dailies / decoding engrams has increased a lot? Compared to the base game in just a few hours I obtained a piece of legendary armor, the Pest Control Matrix auto rifle and a lot of Motes of Light.

On the good side, looks like now I can hold on my own with more complicated strikes and raids. I'm lvl 30 and only missing a legendary helmet, but I should be able to do Nightfalls now (biggest issue so far was that I was not dealing enough damage).

ocean

Banned
Is it just me or since I added the expansions the chance of obtaining legendary items for completing strikes / dailies / decoding engrams has increased a lot? Compared to the base game in just a few hours I obtained a piece of legendary armor, the Pest Control Matrix auto rifle and a lot of Motes of Light.

On the good side, looks like now I can hold on my own with more complicated strikes and raids. I'm lvl 30 and only missing a legendary helmet, but I should be able to do Nightfalls now (biggest issue so far was that I was not dealing enough damage).
It's because you opened up the high level playlist which rewards more generously. It was the 24 at launch, ROC with TDB and now Dragon.

Page topper DGAF pre-launch pre-hate hype:

RlyF5ZH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom