• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneils

Been having more fun with pvp than I imagined. I'm not great but the bounties keep it interesting and give me some sense of progression.

Been using my Suros Regimewith my level 32 voidwalker in the iron banner. Seems to take a lot of shots to take people down. Anyone have advice about what primary I should be using?

Is there a good vendor primary I should check out? I have a one/one synthesis scout and nl shadow scout, should I be trying these? I suck hard at scouts it seems.

ethomaz

Banned
How do you even make that weapon stronger? One headshot is enough and the burn will finish him off?
You need to increase the DoT to kill "RAM" Sunsingers.

Today is 7 per second... so it needs more 20 damage... 13 per second is enough.

#TeamThornBuff

Lima

Also something else I thought about now that all exotic armor is banned in sweaties is that the two best PvP Sunsinger exotics are Voidfang Vestments and The Ram. Both technically made for the Voidwalker subclass. Heh.

ethomaz

Banned
Also something else I thought about now that all exotic armor is banned in sweaties is that the two best PvP Sunsinger exotics are Voidfang Vestments and The Ram. Both technically made for the Voidwalker subclass. Heh.
I need a new Sunsinger Exotic that gives me the ability to grenade burn without needs the perk on the class... so I can use grenade burn + two grenades in Trials.

Or give me 2 grenades (any grenade) so with the class perk I can have 3.

Lima

I need a new Sunsinger Exotic that gives me the ability to grenade burn without needs the perk on the class... so I can use grenade burn + two grenades in Trials.

Or give me 2 grenades (any grenade) so with the class perk I can have 3.

i honestly can't tell if you are joking.

nOoblet16

It was golden today:

(Please don't kill me for 37MB gif, first time doing it via youtube > Imgur and it takes an awful lot of space...a lot more than the video itself)
jDIjnKp.gif

One more (Nade sniping):
http://i.imgur.com/N4I5CuA.gifv

One from the past...from the time when I only had one character who wasn't even fully leveled up and I used to run Bladedancer hah

http://i.imgur.com/g9jDUpB.gifv

nowai

Been having more fun with pvp than I imagined. I'm not great but the bounties keep it interesting and give me some sense of progression.

Been using my Suros Regimewith my level 32 voidwalker in the iron banner. Seems to take a lot of shots to take people down. Anyone have advice about what primary I should be using?

Is there a good vendor primary I should check out? I have a one/one synthesis scout and nl shadow scout, should I be trying these? I suck hard at scouts it seems.

The only answer is Thorn. It's always Thorn.

vctor182

Haha. I know that! :p just wondering what I should use in the meantime.
Scouts are in a weird place right now, and ARs are in a really bad spot. Id recommend a high impact pulse rifle with good stability. Our if your comfortable enough. Hand cannons. High rate of fire ones. FWC has the fulcrum Erich of pretty good until you can get some better ones

todd360

Rocking full armor, radiant skin on my Sunsinger and The Ram. Popping flame shield on the first kill and a Titan tries to smash me to shut me down. Nuh uh the OP warlock said. Seriously that helm is fucking stupid. Glad it is banned from any kind of competitive play. It is the best exotic armor piece Bungie made so far and if anything it should have been for the Titan class.

Lol. What are you even saying? Trials of Osiris has the ram.

I have never seen a sweat shirt and I refuse to believe that something like that can exist without custom matchmaking

Lima

Lol. What are you even saying? Trials of Osiris has the ram.

I have never seen a sweat shirt and I refuse to believe that something like that can exist without custom matchmaking

Trials is casual. Without any skill based MM how could it be competitive?

oneils

Scouts are in a weird place right now, and ARs are in a really bad spot. Id recommend a high impact pulse rifle with good stability. Our if your comfortable enough. Hand cannons. High rate of fire ones. FWC has the fulcrum Erich of pretty good until you can get some better ones

Thanks for the tips, gonna check it out.

todd360

Trials is casual. Without any skill based MM how could it be competitive?

Lol. You sound like my friend who says bloodborne is for casuals. It has to many invinsibilty frames.

How can sweat shirts be skill based without that mystical halo 3 level matchmaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom