• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Datto is spot-on regarding the overall problems right now, I can't say I'm crazy about his proposed solutions though. He's right that these engagements should feel like a rock/paper/scissors scenario where there are trade-offs and risks involved. You should be able to choose a play style and be capable with some effort and skill to counter everything you encounter.

My most desired rebalancing tweak would be to completely separate any new balancing changes from the PVE side of things. Really really need to keep those worlds apart.

ocean

Banned
Biggest six player raid yet you say Bungie? I'm interested. Go on...

I have an uncle who works at Bungie and he told me there's a super secret 7th chest which only appears during a 7 minute window every year and gives you an Exotic Oryx Ass Helm.

Lnkn52

TriumphEmblem.jpg

That emblem though. Very nice.

ocean

Banned
Ash factory with Hard Launch, Clown Cartridge, Javeline, G&H. Keep or keep rolling?

Edit: Keeping. Aint nobody got time to reforge a RL when I already have 10 of them

I actually like Clown Cartridge a lot. I'd say go with Tripod for 6v6 and CC for Skirmish where you're less likely to need immediate follow-up shots but will definitely profit from having rockets for a longer time. Definite keeper man.

todd360

Operation gorGONE must continue. After our powerboost from new dlc we have to go back. One person per gorgon and then mad rush to take out the last two before they start respawning. 8 dead and then the magic happens.

ethomaz

Banned
Thanks for not mentioning anything about weapon re-balancing.

Assholes.
They did.

Between now and September 15th, we’ll also explore a range of topics that we know are important to you, including weapon rebalancing, economy improvements, an overhauled quest experience, bounty enhancements, faction allegiances, end game content, and more.

Hand Canons (Thorn) buff coming...

Deku Tree

Operation gorGONE must continue. After our powerboost from new dlc we have to go back. One person per gorgon and then mad rush to take out the last two before they start respawning. 8 dead and then the magic happens.

Your need to follow the suggestions in Drizzay's post IMO.

EL CUCO

Well well well.

Didn't know I had access to Oracle and Banshee shader. Both legendary shaders that look pretty good. I guess I keyed in a code for it at one point..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom