• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Last one for me. Been a good IB. Only lost 3 matches and they were all very close scores. Looks like my Titan will main TLW for IB from now on.

back after a trip to San Francisco for my wife's work.
was a good time, but biking from Hayes Valley to the Golden Gate was definitely biting off all we could chew... lol

anywho - anyone for a nightfall or three, then maybe some IB?

rasengan1337

LTWood12

back after a trip to San Francisco for my wife's work.
was a good time, but biking from Hayes Valley to the Golden Gate was definitely biting off all we could chew... lol

anywho - anyone for a nightfall or three, then maybe some IB?

rasengan1337

Was wondering where you were! Sounds like you had a good time though. wish I could play a/ you tonight, but duty calls...

Is there a reason so many people quit Iron Banner matches so often? I'd say over half the time i jump into matches that have already started.
This also happens in regular crucible, but nowhere near as often. Is it better to leave than to take a loss?

It's kind of annoying.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Crota or more POE for me.

WTH. Which one of you is this? LOL

gnLC5MC.png

32. What I lack in communication, skill, experience and gear, I make up for in enthusiasm and willingness to please. Silently.

Haha! I don't think I'll actually be able to Raid anymore because I just realized the time...and then the time I have to get up to go to work. I will add you as a Friend on PSN for a later raid. Sorry guys :'{

GhaleonEB

32. What I lack in communication, skill, experience and gear, I make up for in enthusiasm and willingness to please. Silently.

No mic is a literal killer. I hopped into a Crota's End run last week to try and help a group out. One of them didn't have a mic, and didn't know what to do in the second section. It was literally impossible to proceed. If you can at least hear instructions, then you'll be okay.

Thread title is fantastic, A+. Nice work on the OP Nami.

Sorry for the disappearing act everyone. It's been a bit of a rough week. My dad had a stroke and was rushed to the ER Saturday. Everything turned out totally fine and he is back to feeling good. Didn't need surgery or anything, just a few days in the hospital under observation. The whole thing seemed a lot scarier than it turned out to be.
Hey sorry to hear that but I am glad everything is working out. Hopefully he will get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom