• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand we're back!

Just rolled a Matador 64 with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel and Battlerunner + a Radegast's Fury with Hard Launch, Tripod, Javelin and G&H. I'll take it, some pretty good rolls there.

Yay! Back!

I bought five helmet engrams today. Four of them were stuff I already had but better stats. Number five was the Ram! Now I too can be a horrible person in crucible that everyone hates!

Jabronium

Feels good to be back. I'll be looking for an IB train in a little bit after I work out, just hoping to get my lock and hunter to rank 3 this time around after grinding everyone to 5 last time.

Nuszka

Aaand back. Took my first day off ever in friday so i can play trials and be around the hype. Will be available if anyone wants to do a group.

Shito

Are we really back for good, or is it going to go down again in a few minutes just like this morning? :/
Meanwhile, Goth is busy carrying some "not-so-great players" on HM CE...

Yay! Back!

I bought five helmet engrams today. Four of them were stuff I already had but better stats. Number five was the Ram! Now I too can be a horrible person in crucible that everyone hates!

Join the Ram movement!

Hated playing pvp with my warlock before the ram and nothing manacles but now I enjoy it a bit more. Hunter is sill the best pvp guardian for me though.

hydruxo

tumblr_n7u8czdwFI1qzs5cqo1_500.gif

cilonen

PSN is screwed for me. Either it won't sign in or it authenticates but I can't see anyone else online.

Bah.

Edit: UK here.

Caja 117

I tried gaf. I tried so fucking hard but my mlg
not
team just didnt want to win =/
20000vs19500

Sigh randoms...

That 2.0 K/D ratio with 4 kills!

I think Im relly back at this, it reminds me of my Halo 3 time, I can play Crucible all night no need for PVE at all, I went to sleep at 5;00 AM last night and was already in the office today at 9, Special thanks to red bull, that shit is going to kill me.

ocean

Banned
Large scale DDoS attack has been inbound on NeoGAF throughout the day

god internet kids with a script tutorial need to grow the hell up.

Kal_El

I thought my job had blocked the site. Getting Cisco errors. I called up IT and told them to unblock the site. Said they didn't. I was about to destroy some people lol.

Had quite a good run on Iron Banner today. Not a lot of lag at all. Got Ghaleon's Demise and Radegast's Fury as drops.

Annoying thing happened though. Accidentally reforged my perfectly rolled BTRD machine gun instead of Radegast's Fury :( Now I'm out of glimmer. Despite having the BTRD locked from accidental dismantling, it appears that does nothing to protect from accidental reforging. My fault for not noticing I guess :/

He had helm engrams last week as well, I thought he was going to alternate :|

I'm happy. 809 motes of light later, I finally nabbed Celestial Nighthawk! Literally my last set of 23 motes got me it.

There's also the added benefit of being set for life in terms of exotic shards from the breakdowns.

neoism

So strange not having DGAF For xursday morning. But yay it is back. Now just for psn to connect so I can iron banner

xur is fucking laughing his ass off

universal fucking remote......

smh....-_-

i thought they waited like 5-7 weeks before repeating shit he sold that like 2 weeks ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom