• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Thread title is fantastic, A+. Nice work on the OP Nami.

Sorry for the disappearing act everyone. It's been a bit of a rough week. My dad had a stroke and was rushed to the ER Saturday. Everything turned out totally fine and he is back to feeling good. Didn't need surgery or anything, just a few days in the hospital under observation. The whole thing seemed a lot scarier than it turned out to be.

I've been around lurking a bit this week, but wasn't feeling up to posting. I've still been reading every post, almost totally caught up. In that spirit, here's a massive multi-quote of various shenanigans from the week:

Wow, what great news LT! So glad to hear he's arrived safe and sound. Quite the lucky fella to be born into a loving family like yours

Thank you so much Drizzay. The outpouring from Gaf has been incredibly humbling. I'm so proud to call you and so many others here my friends.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Thank God he's ok. I will be praying for him and your family.

I hope you know how much people around here care about you.

oneils

Anyone here want to do the daily story mission? I'm level 32, I tend to just solo the level 22 version but wondering if someone wants to do the level 26 version with me. Warning, I'm not so great.

I'm on psn and my id is oneils.

Lnkn52

Can't we all just get along. Boars Head Turkey Ham Sandwich.

med.1382630984.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry for the disappearing act everyone. It's been a bit of a rough week. My dad had a stroke and was rushed to the ER Saturday. Everything turned out totally fine and he is back to feeling good. Didn't need surgery or anything, just a few days in the hospital under observation. The whole thing seemed a lot scarier than it turned out to be.
All the best to the both of you... must have been terrifying, glad it wound up as alright as possible.

Thank you so much Drizzay. The outpouring from Gaf has been incredibly humbling. I'm so proud to call you and so many others here my friends.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Thank God he's ok. I will be praying for him and your family.

I hope you know how much people around here care about you.

LT, sometimes I'm jealous of your capacity for being a good guy.

I hope you take that as a compliment (as it's intended).

PuMa

Sorry to hear about your dad, Drizz. But welcome back. Glad to see you around again. Hit me up tomorrow if you want to do some trials.

Shit tier unfortunatly

Disagree. It's basically Timur's Lash, and after using the Lash for a while, I find it hard to go back to other Hand Cannon's in PvE. It just hits so much harder and the slower fire rate doesn't actually feel that bad once you get used to it.

I came across this unused (basically) concept art for Destiny by Adrian Majkrzak

ahdnOMK.png

His folio for other Destiny work:
http://www.ghostorbit.com/destiny/

They use so much fine detail work elsewhere but JESUS look at that character piece. What a shame we can't have transparent helmets in-combat. The middle one especially just gives off a really great energy about a character; tough but not armoured. Eyepatch I can take or leave but the other two are precisely the sort of armour I would want to see down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom