• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
mmmm just got home, tried Logarius once and kicked the shit out of him. Incubation ftw. Key was definitely just sticking to the Threaded Cane in cane mode the entire time, first boss I've done that with. Didn't parry him or anything, just put him down. The best I'd done before this attempt was getting him to about 75%. o_O

Anyway, Ill Will is indeed in the Timur's Lash archetype and not shit. I like that kind of HC a lot. Rerollable too for a few different configurations. If the idea is more that all Legendary HCs are substantially worse than the exotic trio, then of course.

LTWood12

LT, sometimes I'm jealous of your capacity for being a good guy.

I hope you take that as a compliment (as it's intended).

When can I ride your coat tails in iron banner or trials? I've been seeing you post your match results and it looks like your back muscles are in tip top shape.

And of course I do :)

mmmm just got home, tried Logarius once and kicked the shit out of him. Incubation ftw. Key was definitely just sticking to the Threaded Cane in cane mode the entire time, first boss I've done that with. Didn't parry him or anything, just put him down. The best I'd done before this attempt was getting him to about 75%. o_O

Anyway, Ill Will is indeed in the Timur's Lash archetype and not shit. I like that kind of HC a lot. Rerollable too for a few different configurations. If the idea is more that all Legendary HCs are substantially worse than the exotic trio, then of course.

I thought we were in the bloodborne thread

blackjaw

Disagree. It's basically Timur's Lash, and after using the Lash for a while, I find it hard to go back to other Hand Cannon's in PvE. It just hits so much harder and the slower fire rate doesn't actually feel that bad once you get used to it.

To each his own...I couldn't play with it, too slow...my vault space is limited.

I appreciate that you guys like it though, we all play differently.

I'll take the weapon parts any day, had like four drop in the past two weeks.

I rolled a Timur's Lash with field scout/outlaw a long time ago, and it's probably my most used weapon. I've been trying to get an Ill Will so I can roll for something PvP focused, but I can't get that thing to drop for me.

Does anybody know if Timur's Lash is dropping this IB? I've only seen Gheleon's Demise, Perun's Fire, and Radegast's Fury.

oneils

My bad man, it's me. I'm using a pair of beats by dre. Not working for some reason

Those missions were the perfect length. Couldn't remember them until we got to the boss fight. I don't know why but I was nervous. I'm such a wuss! Anyway, that was fun man. Let's do that again.

Those missions were the perfect length. Couldn't remember them until we got to the boss fight. I don't know why but I was nervous. I'm such a wuss! Anyway, that was fun man. Let's do that again.
Lol yeah I wasn't expecting the difficulty to ramp up so fast. Idk what was wrong with my mic, but I'll fix it. I'll probably be on during the weekend.

Hopefully my reputation as awful doesn't precede me but...

I've been neglecting Destiny in-favor of saving Gotham. With that said, I need stuff! Help? I pretty much need everything between my characters so I'm up for whatever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom