• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I'm almost always 1st or 2nd place in regular crucible. I'm almost always dead last or second to last in Iron Banner. I'm 34 and all my shit is 365. Wtf I'm about to pull my hair out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Will have to do one full run unless someone has Deathsinger check. Will have to get checks at Deathsinger.

As usual I can run sword if nobody else can. Someone call rockets when I get on top rock.

Join me when ready.

Crota or more POE for me.

WTH. Which one of you is this? LOL

gnLC5MC.png
Lol.

ethomaz

Banned
I tried gaf. I tried so fucking hard but my mlg
not
team just didnt want to win =/
20000vs19500

Sigh randoms...
I'm having a good day with randoms.

1st match: we lose by 3k points but I was just getting fire up.
2nd match: we by little and I was the top player
3rd match: we massacred (the other team did less than 9k) and I did over 7k points (top player)
4th match: not a massacre but close because they did only 12k... I was the second top player with 4.2k points
5th match: we won by little but I just entered at the end of the match and did only 11 kills lol (it was like free win because I played 2 minutes)
6th match: we were massacred by the other team but my team had only 4 guys lol

Lunar FC

So i guess on the crota run that I got my first gjallarhorn and fourth black hammer, I also got a Patience and Time without realizing it.

ocean

Banned
GAF has not been working for me all morning, what's up?

Anyways, Hunters who don't have Lucky Raspberry: get it. Spawning with grenades + enhancing your Arcbolt = so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom