• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffer's Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

Sweet, if you haven't done so already, make sure to give them a follow.

Edit: DGAF #1 Destiny Community.

• twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

Awesome, thanks!

Taking a break for now, be back in 1-2 hours.

Twitch.tv/wheelhoss1

Shito

Great idea, was just thinking earlier today how I should follow more DGAF twitch channels than just kadey and unstable, and how nice it would be to have a list for this.

I should compile a list of DGaffers's twitch streams and add them to the OP.

I know Hawkian streams his newbie raids

Kadey streams almost everything.

Unstable, Tears, and Robinson streams ToO runs.

I stream some raids runs.

Anyone I'm missing?

I'll stream whatever I do with DGaf.

Anyone want to do anything?

Anyone having trouble with the servers today?

Agent

I understand now what I've been missing.

Doing a titan smash on a control point feels so damn good. Gifs incoming!

if you think that feels good, try surprise titan smashing the heavy ammo spawn.

UnluckySaltyArabianwildcat.gif

EvergreenBlankCalf.gif

In spite of the fact that I won't get my 7 wins from ToO this week, I'm still having a blast playing. I am really glad Bungie changed the coin system to favour players that might not be top tier. :)

Gong

Thanks to Tears/Gaz/Gore for a great afternoon, my first session with DGAF couldn't have gone any better. Hope to catch you guys again for a session soon and other DGAF members too!

Nice that list of twitch accounts, saw some good tactics. Going over a hour doing Osiris with two buddy's. First time to stream to, looks like fun.

If you buy the taken king bundle online you can play the base game with expansions as soon as you download it.

And where would I buy said bundle? I've looked all over the PSN Store (I'm playing on PS4 by the way) and the only bundle I can find is for $80. I'd like to buy the $60 bundle that's Taken King + Dark Below + House.

Deku Tree

And where would I buy said bundle? I've looked all over the PSN Store (I'm playing on PS4 by the way) and the only bundle I can find is for $80. I'd like to buy the $60 bundle that's Taken King + Dark Below + House.

I believe right now that's your only option.
The $60 digital bundle is not for sale at the moment.
Probably because digital can't undercut retail.

Langy

So after my Warlocks glorious surprise trip to Mercury earlier, my Hunter and titan have became jealous of the goodies he brought back with them!

So for the first time i'm gonna try them both out in trials, but need some buddies to come with me.

Not expecting anything in particular, just would like 5 wins for each to start getting better gear for them (they still both 32s).

If you're interested, shoot me a FR to Langoit and we'll go when i get another 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom