• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Yeah right now the cheapest way to buy everything in Destiny is to get the Digital Collectors edition for TTK for $80. On 9/15 you'll be able to get the legendary edition for $60 usd. But the $60 version can't be bought right now.

But right now to get everything otherwise would cost $20 (or more) for the base game, $35 for the season pass for year 1, and $40 usd for TTK which is much more than $80 for the CE. Or other combinations could cost even more.

If you plan to buy TTK and you want to play Destiny now the best thing to do is pay $80 for the digital TTK CE.

Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffers' Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

twitch.tv/xplicit_one (Crucible, Trials of Osiris, New PvE content releases)

I'm adding everyone on this list I don't already have :p

Yes, that's the plan. Working on some freelance stuff but I'm near my PS4. Check your PM btw.

Awesome, thanks for the code man, much appreciated. DGAF = best GAF <3
Alright, will send you an invite when I'm back.

Huge thanks to blaze and ej for helping me get to gold, couldmy have done it without you

No problem Rob, nice work. Some really good clutch revives there and a lot of sweaty close games. Lots of fun though.

lt519

Why do Warlocks insist on reviving in front of a golden gun?

y4e16W.gif

Edit: Wouldn't mind a trip to Mercury if any trains are taking off. Still haven't been there and just want to check it out.

SpecX

Why do Warlocks insist on reviving in front of a golden gun?

y4e16W.gif

Edit: Wouldn't mind a trip to Mercury if any trains are taking off. Still haven't been there and just want to check it out.
Awesome kills and in his defense normal golden gun is 3 shots, so I would have counted and did the same not knowing another shot was in the chamber.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Who wants to Trials? Trying to get to 5 or 6, get them boots!

Don't have to be good but I would like you to have a mic.

PSN crophonso!

I'm up for a regular VoG. My lvl 29 Warlock has never been inside:) I'm okay with my lvl 34 Titans as well if you prefer. I'm not that great with the Warlock in all honesty.

Level 29 is fine! I was only lvl 27 went I went in for my first time yesterday. Let's do this! Let's get 4 more and we are good to go. What's your psn?

Yo crophonso. Want to do the VoG again with a guy who hasn't done it?

Count me out, I'm not high enough yet. Also, Destiny's servers are fucking up for me.

I'll join if you still have room.

I'm up for a regular VoG. My lvl 29 Warlock has never been inside:) I'm okay with my lvl 34 Titans as well if you prefer. I'm not that great with the Warlock in all honesty.

If you 3 want to do a normal VoG I can help. Hopefully we can find 2 more? New players welcome, no level/gear requirement (min level to enter VoG is 23 though).

Ganhyun

Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffers' Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

twitch.tv/ganhyun Crucible, maybe Trials and other stuff in the future.

Any active xb1 guys here? Just started up a hunter (yeah, I know, I have a problem) but only know the PS4 crowd. Should be raid ready in a couple days.

Guaranteed I get a horn on xb1 before I get it on Ps4. Ugh.

Edit: i knows there's a list of Xbox players but most of them aren't active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom