• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
I wouldn't mind doing a newbie trial run with zero expectations.

That's the only way I'll do it actually lol

Also take a gorgon checkpoint too, trying to help a co-worker get some gear

Agent

I wouldn't mind doing a newbie trial run with zero expectations.

That's the only way I'll do it actually lol

Also take a gorgon checkpoint too, trying to help a co-worker get some gear

I'll load up the HM Gorgon checkpoint if you want it. I'll hang out for a few minutes for anyone that wants it. PSN: phantom8324

Have you guys seen Her Courtesy? Holy smokes does it have a base default roll?

Got one that rolled with shot package, small bore and final round in void. 4 rounds, similar impact and range to Matador with more stability and fire rate.

Check it out

Sorry, but not really: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/

Still a good gun, just not Tier 1 for PVP. Just can't compete in the range department, so Shot Package isn't being utilized as well.

ocean

Banned
Have you guys seen Her Courtesy? Holy smokes does it have a base default roll?

Got one that rolled with shot package, small bore and final round in void. 4 rounds, similar impact and range to Matador with more stability and fire rate.

Check it out
The added stability and rate of fire make it a better PvE shotgun. For PvP, you really want that max range and impact, and Matador 64 is just superior in that regard.

phen0m24

Sorry, but not really: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37auty/house_of_wolves_shotgun_reforge_megathread/

Still a good gun, just not Tier 1 for PVP. Just can't compete in the range department, so Shot Package isn't being utilized as well.

I ascended it anyway. I was one shotting lots of people last night. It was fun. I still hate sliding people but I would jump and give them one to the grill. I mean I have an arc Matador but I don't like how slow it feels.

Edit: you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. :)

Hey so I'm pretty LTTP when it comes to the game. I have a level 26 (maybe?) Warlock and I'm thinking about diving back in - deep - for all the post-game content.

I do not own any of the expansions.

I know I can buy a retail packaging of Destiny, Dark Below + Wolves, and Taken King for $60. Obviously I don't need Destiny again but whatever - $60 for all DLC is still cheaper than buying season pass ($35 or $40) + Taken King ($40). Here's my question:

Is there a way I can buy this bundle, but get access to Dark Below & House of Wolves today? Thanks!

noomi

I understand now what I've been missing.

Doing a titan smash on a control point feels so damn good. Gifs incoming!

Namikaze1

I should compile a list of DGaffers's twitch streams and add them to the OP.

I know Hawkian streams his newbie raids

Kadey streams almost everything.

Unstable, Tears, and Robinson streams ToO runs.

I stream some raids runs.

Anyone I'm missing?

Anyone I'm missing?

That sounds like a great idea! Im new here so i dont know other streamers of DGaf :S

Lnkn52

Anyone I'm missing?
Great idea. Maybe add Nghtly, he's become part of GAF through association.

Deku Tree

Anyone I'm missing?

Drizzay streams but rarely. Twitch: Bogue_ster

Oh wow who won? :p
It ended 5-2 for our team, awesome match though. Everyone knew exactly what the other side was gonna do haha.

I'm gonna highlight it later for shits and giggles.

Lnkn, you gonna be around tonight? I'm gonna go for dinner real soon, but no problem running with you afterwards.

Lnkn52

It ended 5-2 for our team, awesome match though. Everyone knew exactly what the other side was gonna do haha.

I'm gonna highlight it later for shits and giggles.

Lnkn, you gonna be around tonight? I'm gonna go for dinner real soon, but no problem running with you afterwards.
Maybe, your tonight might be different for me. Just post at the forums, I'm lurking every hour.

Namikaze1

what's hawkian, kadey, and robinson twitch names?

gonna add Nghtly's even though he's not a gaffer. The guy still helps out gaffers.

EL CUCO

I don't know how you Titans get around in this clunky thing for PvP. Jet packing is cool and all but movement feels so floaty.

What in the world, just had the strangest match ever. All sweaty and they were leading 4-3. All of the sudden they ran to the middle and just sat down there for the 2 remaining rounds.

Hey so I'm pretty LTTP when it comes to the game. I have a level 26 (maybe?) Warlock and I'm thinking about diving back in - deep - for all the post-game content.

I know I can buy a retail packaging of Destiny, Dark Below + Wolves, and Taken King for $60. Obviously I don't need Destiny again but whatever - $60 for all DLC is still cheaper than buying season pass ($35 or $40) + Taken King ($40). Here's my question:

Is there a way I can buy this bundle, but get access to Dark Below & House of Wolves today? Thanks!

If you buy the taken king bundle online you can play the base game with expansions as soon as you download it.

A few people have looked into this and it seems the only way to get the expansions now without buying them is the digital collectors edition. So you're paying $20 more for the ability to play it now and those new in game vanity items.

edit - just seen you can buy a digital legendary edition but it says it won't unlock until sep 15th. Possibly exp1+2 are already unlocked, need confirmation.

Namikaze1

Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffers' Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom