• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Hey man, me and my team played you twice on trials earlier! You were a warlock with fusion grenades I believe? Managed to get the gold package when we beat you the second time although I was basically being carried. You were kicking ass if I recall.

thanks man! i do start to have my moments now that I practiced in crucible a bit... and I had a thing for stickies ever since Halo Reach.
and congratz on the gold package, I haven't made it that far this week, 2nd ticket just got as good as terminated by a disconnect, I'm at two losses now.

any two kind gaffers looking for a third for trials? i'm not that heavy.

phen0m24

so has anyone played that mission you get for the red bull codes?

is it at 7-11 only :( that chain of stores isnt anywhere near me in virginia where i live :(?

Hey guys reading the site, Redbullquest.com, the mission doesn't come out until after TTK. From July to September 15, the codes give a measly 30 minute XP boost. Just tempering expectations a bit with respect to the codes.

phen0m24

My little Guardian was born at 3:55 am CDT. 4 Ibs 15 oz. He's a little guy! Mom and baby are healthy and doing well.

If double post my bad, but this is worth it! Congrats Lt. Dan! Give your bride some iiiiiiiiiiice cream!! :)

Dude I was 4' 9" and a month early, was your little dude premature? :) Get strong and grow little light! :)

Hugs to you guys. Kids are so freaking awesome

Hey guys reading the site, Redbullquest.com, the mission doesn't come out until after TTK. From July to September 15, the codes give a measly 30 minute XP boost. Just tempering expectations a bit with respect to the codes.

Pretty useless now. Its like an all-purpose Telemetry. Save it for the new sub-class.

oneils

I ended up buying the expansions this morning. I have a question though. What level should I be to begin the Crota quest chain or bounties you get from Erie morn? I'm still level 25. I'm guessing I should continue levelling up for a while before tackling this?

I ended up buying the expansions this morning. I have a question though. What level should I be to begin the Crota quest chain or bounties you get from Erie morn? I'm still level 25. I'm guessing I should continue levelling up for a while before tackling this?

The first Eris quest has a base of 24 tier. So you'll be okay to start Crota stuff.

Im seriously bummed. It seems there is no digital legendary edition (destiny+all expansions) which would enable me to play TDB and HoW right now. I already added U$60 to my account. Why Bungie? Seriously why ( ._.)

deadduck

Silver had to go, some good games there ;)

Now streaming Gongstation, deadduck and me at:
twitch.tv/shijierui

A team just quit out 2 times in a row against us. Before the match even starting. Pure gold.

I counted 11-0

Cheers for the run, some great games in there!

EL CUCO

Played ToO with Cuco and Soss last night.
Was 8-0 (used the Mercy)
Went up against the final boss.
Ran into a pro team that completed their 9-0 passage by beating us.

No big deal. I already have all the loot that I need.
The Final boss of Game of Thorns was real!

Was alot of fun though. At the end of the day, that's what it's about.

Lima

... and now you can't. It is one of the lost weapons, substituted by HoW content.

Not true. You can play the 26 strike playlist and those engrams still contain the old stuff. Granted the chance to get a LDR out of an engram is pretty small but there is a chance.

ocean

Banned
My Ash Factory with Warhead Verniers, Javelin and Proximity Detonation has better Blast Radius and Velocity than Tomorrow's Answer.

But no Tripod :( gunsmith I hate you.

Deku Tree

The Final boss of Game of Thorns was real!

Was alot of fun though. At the end of the day, that's what it's about.

for sure it was a lot of fun. And absolutely that's what it's all about. Game of Thorns was real.

Huge thanks to you and Soss for the games.

Now I need to max out my three tomorrow's answers.

phen0m24

Have you guys seen Her Courtesy? Holy smokes does it have a base default roll?

Got one that rolled with shot package, small bore and final round in void. 4 rounds, similar impact and range to Matador with more stability and fire rate.

Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom