• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal VOG starting as soon as we have 6. Level 23+, no gear requirement.

1. DeathJr.
2. TheWorthyEdge
3. Samphire
4. Kojirospath
5. SGRX
6. piratethingy

My psn is ruthlesbarbarian

OkayRene

Ran my new Hunter through both VoG and CE this week hoping for raid gear, and between both runs all I got was a single pair of boots. :(

Ganhyun

Any active xb1 guys here? Just started up a hunter (yeah, I know, I have a problem) but only know the PS4 crowd. Should be raid ready in a couple days.

Guaranteed I get a horn on xb1 before I get it on Ps4. Ugh.

Edit: i knows there's a list of Xbox players but most of them aren't active.

Im on XBone. I play on 360 as well.

Edit: GT ShogunOfPain

I tend to be on at random times depending on work.

ocean

Banned
This week's hail:

Solar Jewel of Osiris
Tomorrow's Answer
Void PoE Pulse Rifle
Hunter ToO boots with Heavy Ammo boost
Warlock ToO gauntlets with Heavy Weapon speed reload
3x PoE chest with Fallen bonus
Thunderlord (shard) from Treasure room
Hawkmoon (shard) from Gold Package
Gjallarhorn (staying at Postmaster)
PoE shotgun
Peregrine Greaves

Best loot week I've had in months.

JonCha

I'd be up for doing Vault of Glass Hard Mode if other's are up for it. I've done normal mode a few times now that I feel confident enough to do HM - apart from holding the relic.

XenoRaven

Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffers' Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)
twitch.tv/xenoraven -XenoRaven (Sometimes Crucible, sometimes Trials, sometimes raids, many times FFXIV)

Hahaha great game, so now technically your dutch record no longer stands. Tears is undefeated against a dutch team but Robinson has one loss :p

Haha, there's a reason why I occupy the top spot on the regional ToO leaderboards :p Had to show him who's boss!

Oh damn, I missed this?!?! Feel like I should've been in on this match. I'm also glad to see my 4th Horseman sacrifice worked out. You see Tears, I did it for you.

Haha it sure did, thanks buddy! I can finally stop being salty about your 4th Horseman drops haha.

Gong

Highlight of the Sons of Mithras clan battle in ToO

Nevermind my manly celebratory war cry when the match ended, haha.

Played some amazing matches with GAFfers so far today, awesome!

Ha, excellent vid, glad I didn't let the team down when it came to facing off against fellow GAFfers. I like to think I was the lucky mascot in terms of people getting top quality drops today, Tears got his 4th Horseman! Was a superb afternoon guys.

f5zHBdk.jpg

dg2hmBV.jpg

QkqFjup.jpg

Better late than never. Still need the hunter cloak and the Titan Ass Towel (and the ship) but the shader finally dropped and I got those hunter legs I needed.

MechDX

Any active xb1 guys here? Just started up a hunter (yeah, I know, I have a problem) but only know the PS4 crowd. Should be raid ready in a couple days.

Hey just started my Hunter on the One as well, level 11. Other two characters are 34. I can run some lower level activities with you . Tag is DX

I am, you can add me (same as GAF name)

Also, let me know when you get to Venus. I'd like to do the first story mission there that triggers the cutscene where you first travel to the reef. Seems I missed out on that grimoire card since it was glitched before.

phen0m24

This transaction is the definition of buyer's remorse.

"We don't have the 1 TB with Master Chief or the 500 Gb with 2 free games and $50. Be glad to sell you the 500 with 1 free game that you were supposed to get free with the console..."

What a clusterbeep.

todd360

I'm playing crucible trying to level up the ram. Once it's bullshit perk is leveled up I'm planning on playing trials.

Had my first crucible session of note (having just played the campaign at length yesterday) and made it to level 20.

Loved it mainly. I didn't seem to ever get to play all the maps - the same 6 or so would come up - never got to play the large moon map from the beta which was disappointing.

Still love using my assault rifle even though everyone is running thorn and rocket launchers.

The one thing I would say is that there is NO OCCASION where the teleport stab power is anything other than cheap, nasty and disgusting - and if you use it you should be ashamed of yourself.

Apart from that very fun!

Oh an done more thing - i'll shotgun someone directly and they'll only lose half their shield - then they'll shotgun me and i'll instantly die. Is this due to the fact they're using shotguns called Party Smasher (or similar) and i'm using a shotgun with about 31 hit points? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom