• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Since the Trials map is Burning Shrine again, it looks like they are going with the planetary rotation for ToO maps for 6 weeks then going back through them all again (Mercury -> Mars -> Earth -> Moon -> Venus -> Phobos).

Week 1 - Burning Shrine (Mercury)
Week 2 - Pantheon (Mars)
Week 3 - Widow's Court (Earth)
Week 4 - Cauldron (Moon)
Week 5 - Thieve's Den (Venus)
Week 6 - Black Shield (Phobos)

Week 7- Burning Shrine (Mercury)

Since Burning Shrine is the only Mercury map and Black Shield is the only Phobos map we'll probably see those every rotation. The Mars, Earth, Venus, Moon maps should change though. Next week is probably Firebase Delphi or Blind Watch.

too bad PSN is down

So how long before GAF goes down again?
EhTsF3o.gif

On that note how are people even signing onto PSN? It's down for me.

Dunk#7

I have been repeatedly trying to sign in for awhile now. Got into PSN and into Destiny eventually, but it fails to connect after selecting character

So close!

LiK

I'm just grinding to rank 5 and I'm out. Since PSN is fucked so don't wanna quit just yet. I'll let you guys know when I'm off so you guys can try joining FRENDEN later. PSN invites and msging is not working atm or delayed.

Caja 117

I started my Thorn Exotic bounty, is sad that the only reason Im doing this is to be able to fight off the Thorn epidemic, that 500 points with void weapon doesn't look easy to do.

ocean

Banned
Since the Trials map is Burning Shrine again, it looks like they are going with the planetary rotation for ToO maps for 6 weeks then going back through them all again (Mercury -> Mars -> Earth -> Moon -> Venus -> Phobos).

Week 2 - Pantheon (Mars)
Week 4 - Cauldron (Moon)

Since Burning Shrine is the only Mercury map and Black Shield is the only Phobos map we'll probably see those every rotation. The Mars, Earth, Venus, Moon maps should change though. Next week is probably Firebase Delphi or Blind Watch.

too bad PSN is down

Planetary rotation has been my theory for weeks, glad to see it play out :) if the pattern holds, the future map options are:

Week 8 - Mars: Firebase Delphi, Blind Watch (Bastion is too big, Timekeeper is PS Exclusive)
Week 9 - Earth: Twilight Gap, Rusted Lands (Skyshock too big, Exodus Blue PS exclusive)
Week 10 - Moon: The Anomaly (First Light is too big)
Week 11 - Venus: Shores of Time, Asylum
Week 12 - Phobos: Back to Black Shield

Lima

Repeat maps already. How lame. Get fucked Bungie. With the record heat in Europe though I guess that is reason enough to not play any Trials this week.

Lnkn52

I'm just grinding to rank 5 and I'm out. Since PSN is fucked so don't wanna quit just yet. I'll let you guys know when I'm off so you guys can try joining FRENDEN later. PSN invites and msging is not working atm or delayed.
You have a spot for 1?

Lnkn52

Spoke too soon. I'm in.
Any spots available for IB?

Can't really stand these server/DDos issues on these holiday weekends.

spyder_ur

Week 2 - Pantheon (Mars)
Week 4 - Cauldron (Moon)

too bad PSN is down

Planetary rotation has been my theory for weeks, glad to see it play out :) if the pattern holds, the future map options are:

Week 8 - Mars: Firebase Delphi, Blind Watch (Bastion is too big, Timekeeper is PS Exclusive)
Week 9 - Earth: Twilight Gap, Rusted Lands (Skyshock too big, Exodus Blue PS exclusive)
Week 10 - Moon: The Anomaly (First Light is too big)
Week 11 - Venus: Shores of Time, Asylum
Week 12 - Phobos: Back to Black Shield

Ehh, I wouldn't put too much stock into this at all. Remember when everyone thought they had the Nightfalls figured out? 6 data points is nowhere near enough to deduce a pattern, especially when bungie can change it at the drop of a hat even if there were one.

Still can't get into PSN or Destiny.

Deku Tree

Sorry for the disappearing act everyone. It's been a bit of a rough week. My dad had a stroke and was rushed to the ER Saturday. Everything turned out totally fine and he is back to feeling good. Didn't need surgery or anything, just a few days in the hospital under observation. The whole thing seemed a lot scarier than it turned out to be.

That must have been very scary. Good luck to you and your Dad Drizzay! Glad he is back to feeling good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom