• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

What are the gloves again for ToO? Debating whether I should sit down during this heat and actually play if something is worth picking up.

Namikaze1

Wth. Didn't you say you were done?

Figggggggg I'm broke. Straight up. I needs da glim glim. We have to go back. I need to farm at the vault of glim glim.
I didn't say I was done. I didn't play yesterday cause I went to see Terminator and spent the day watching old films.

ocean

Banned
Now that I think of it:

Popping Weapons of Light in Trials would be the equivalent of giving your entire team multiple Final Round shots.

Sounds so scumbaggy, can't believe it isn't widespread :p

Spawn, pop Illuminated Weapons and run out with full clips of buffed sniper ammo :p one shotting people in the toes and shit.

TentPole

So I just bought the psn preorder of Taken King that comes with all the previous content to play immediately. I'm still fairly early on with the story missions (almost done with the moon).

I was wondering how hard it is for latecomers like myself to find other latecomers for the lower level non-matchmaking enabled content? Is there any place in particular that is good for finding people in he same boat looking for people to play with?

Lnkn52

A whole case costs about $70.00

xE6BPQY.jpg

I've been doing great with Tomorrow's Answer, so I'm looking forward to fully level my Radegasts. Never had one until 2 days ago. Man I hate that reload cancel when blinking away...

I can't put it down. Even when I'm having a bad match, I usually now get a decent K/D because of that gun and my Matador.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey everyone,

As we all know, today is a grand holiday, celebrated not just in my own United States of America but worldwide! 28 years ago to this day, a wondrous event occurred, in that I was born.

Naturally this is seen as a cause for much rejoicing and fireworks!

Hey everyone,

As we all know, today is a grand holiday, celebrated not just in my own United States of America but worldwide! 28 years ago to this day, a wondrous event occurred, in that I was born.

Happy birthday, hope you enjoy your day!

Hey everyone,

Wait wut??? Today is my wife's birthday.

Happy Birthday Hawkian!!!

Biggy

Hey everyone,

Happy Birthday!

Dave_6

Hey everyone,

Happy Birthday Hawkian!

Also, Happy 4th to everyone else in the US!

todd360

Hey everyone,

I'm rejoicing so hard right now. Praise the hawk! Praise him! Take him to mercury!

Anastasis

Hey everyone,

Haha! Happy birthday Hawkian! Even you were once a newbie in this raid called life!

Hey everyone,

Happy birthday! Truly a day worth celebrating.

bitsurugi

Hey everyone,

Happy birthday man, have a nice party! ^^

purg3

slept with Malkin
YESS. 3rd reforge attempt on Radegast's and got Hard Launch, Tripod, Javelin, and Grenades and Horseshoes.

This is my first iron banner, so this may be a silly question, but do you get anything from rank 5 other than being able to buy the primary weapon and etheric light?

You can buy the Goldspiral shaders as well at rank 5, but it will give you the same rep boost as Million Million though.
Reaching rank 5 will also grant you the ability to do the glitch next time IB comes around so that you can pick up everything that's available, provided you have enough glimmer :p
Other than that, nothing special.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Miss you guys, vacation is lame. I want my ps4. Gonna try remote play in a minute, not sure this wifi is baller enough though :(

HAPPY MURICA DAY Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom