• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

The worst IB lag I've encountered so far is when heavy ammo spawns but you can't pick it up. So you try and try and *team gets blown up by a rocket*

X-Frame

With auto fire by holding the trigger? Or semi auto individual trigger pulls? I barely ever auto fire and don't notice jamming as much as some people mention but I have noticed an occasional jam/delay on ADS semi auto like you're saying. Hadn't connected it to switching from secondary and fast ADSing but that's interesting. I'll have to pay more attention next time it happens...

Hey Drizzay!

You know, I'm not 100% sure but I will assume I am holding the trigger down immediately after I swap. It always happens when I have my secondary out and then my targets moves out of my shotgun range so I swap quick and try to auto-fire them down but it consistently seems to jam. I'll see if I can just replicate it in PvE or something.

j9ss8WR.gif

Just another day in the crucible.
I feel you.

AthleticGiftedLadybug.gif

nOoblet16

Hey Drizzay!

You know, I'm not 100% sure but I will assume I am holding the trigger down immediately after I swap. It always happens when I have my secondary out and then my targets moves out of my shotgun range so I swap quick and try to auto-fire them down but it consistently seems to jam. I'll see if I can just replicate it in PvE or something.

There is a cooldown donno how it works or how many quickdraw perks you have stacked up but those affect this...lag is also a factor and so is whether you pressed R2 right before you aimed or not.

It's like when you try to reload a sniper but cancel the animation by sprinting as soon as you see bullets in the mag (like in COD games) but you can't actually shoot until you are completely past the cooldown (which is the total time it requires to reload that sniper).

Gala

Anyone up for trials of Osiris? Would be my first time and I'm not sure how well I will perform, but I would reay like to try it

GhaleonEB

Anyone for PoE? I could run any of them, would prefer Skolas so my Titan could get it this week, but I'll do 32 or 34. I've never managed to clear this week's 34, though.

Prezhulio

If I'm lvl 33 and have 200 vanguard marks, are They good for anything besides materials (of which I already have a lot of each)? It doesn't seem like vendors sell anything weapon or armor wise better than what I have.

Easiest way to get to 34? My boots and helm are only 36 light, chest and helm is 42.

Got the Partycrasher +1 and Matador, what are the best rolls for each? Are either of these better than my vendor Secret Handshake from HOW with Shot Package + Hammer Forged?

If I'm lvl 33 and have 200 vanguard marks, are They good for anything besides materials (of which I already have a lot of each)? It doesn't seem like vendors sell anything weapon or armor wise better than what I have.

Easiest way to get to 34? My boots and helm are only 36 light, chest and helm is 42.

nope

Do the lvl 34 Prison of Elders, it will give you 1 Etheric light which can be used to ascend your light 36 gear.

Do you have an exotic armor? Did you do the lvl 32 prison to get armor core and buy the light 42 helmet that Variks is selling this week?

Do you pvp? If yes you can get 5 wins in trials of osiris and buy the light 42 gloves sold by Brother Vance.

todd360

Looking for a group go play trials with. I can't talk right now though. I'll be able to hear what your saying however.

toddv360 psn

Got the Partycrasher +1 and Matador, what are the best rolls for each? Are either of these better than my vendor Secret Handshake from HOW with Shot Package + Hammer Forged?

Aggressive Ballistics + Shot Package + Rifled or Reinforced Barrel + Kneepads/Luck in the Chamber/Final Round (depending on play style). That's the best roll for any HoW shotgun, people typically prefer Matador since the slightly higher impact is more useful than the slightly higher rate of fire on PartyC when you just want 1 shot to kill.

I assume you're talking about the Secret Handshake from TDB, which has max range like those above rolls but the impact is way, way lower with a really fast RoF. It's the complete opposite class of base stats compared to Matador. If someone using Matador misses their first shot, the SHandshake will win... But you have to depend on the other guy missing which is a bad idea. Try to roll the Matador.

What class of character? The Vanguard armory sell Hunter gauntlets with Hand Cannon reload, grenade throw distance, Int/Disc stats which is pretty perfect for PvP. Otherwise there's precious little besides materials sadly.

Trakan

According to Planet Destiny's database, Her Benevolence and LGH had their aim assists lowered to 40/35 respectively. Shadow of Veils was upped to 69 and Eye of Sol to 61.

I love my Party Crasher +1 especially for IB. I joined in a match that was almost done, down 17k to 18k. I literally slid (thanks knee pads) into point A and took out 3 people, proceed to B and took out 2 more people and won by 200ish.

Used it last night with recks to change our strat midway through a Trials match to fight this particular aggresive team 1 to 1 with shotguns to victory.

The faster rate of fire is heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom