• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

So I tried out remote play on the Vita, did a daily control (loooool) and got thrown into the end of a match so quick rewards :) Decided that was a losing proposition and decided to try out Exclusion Zone for some glim-glam... heh. Lowered sensitivity to 1 and still had a difficult time of it. It's just so small and the throw on the nubs, o' the short throw 0_o
I. Ron Banana is out of the question, unless some of y'all wanna for real carry my ass *hint,hint,wink,nudge!*

Been playing Fallout Shelter, decent little time waster :)
Happy anniversary of the beginning of death Hawk!

Some day I would like to visit Mercury. Which class is preferred in ToO?

Play whatever you're comfortable with, though defender titans are the least useful class in ToO.

I'll ask Tears to stream when he comes back.
Had some fabulous Fist of Panics, but also a really funny clip of a gunslinger who tried to take me out with a GG and tripped over his own tripmine XD

Were they unstable level fist of panics?

Speaking of which, where is the miss of panic montage from yesterday Unstable?

X-Frame

I just got my first Hawkmoon on Wednesday, and I leveled it all up already. It is amazing to me how much that past hand cannon nerf seems to have affected this gun. I like it like this, this is how all hand cannons should feel (maybe even a bit more so) -- making it more difficult to land quick consecutive shots and rewarding a more patient hand.

I don't understand why Thorn wasn't affected at all, or at least it seems so.

Frenden

Banned
Next thing to ascend?

Prudence II
  • Shortgaze
  • Spray and Play
  • Perfect Balance
  • Firefly

Jolder's Hammer (OG)
  • Rangefinder
  • Field Scout
  • Reactive Reload

deafmedal

Got to thinking about it, I really hope the codes I give away work... If for some reason they don't just let me know and I'll shoot you another :)

Lol some people. So playing some Skirmish on TG, and it’s actually a good game for a change, close with a lot of back and forth. I set up a nice FoH using Shockwave and get a triple and it goes downhill from there. My teammates quit and it ends up 1v3, game is almost over so I just stick it out. Every time they killed me the teabags and emotes start, it was just mainly this one Titan. Next game I’m on the opposite team of the Titan, so I decide to return the favor and start emoting and tea bagging him back. We end up winning and he quits. He was actually decent so I check his stats and he’s in the top 100 for kills. Just don’t see why people can’t have decent sportsmanship for once.

Can someone tell me when to snipe a reviving person in trialsm. When exactly do you go for the Second shot

As soon as the feet hit the ground

As soon as they complete the revive 'jump animation'.

vQQNZ3.gif

ocean

Banned
Ah, I getcha. That totally makes sense then, something around 580 range is very reasonable like you said.

A Final Round Spear crit actually does 603 damage though, lol. It's the highest single hit marker I can think of besides Fist of Havoc which I've seen around maybe 750-780ish. Not sure how a Nova Bomb direct hit compares, I think it's a lower max though. An Illuminated WoL Final Round Spear headshot would be hilarious, like ~814?
Forgot the Spear! I was thinking 31 impact snipers which are "high impact". Black Hammer and Spear are their own little impact tier at 37. WoL+FR on a Spear or Hammer should be over 800 which is insane :p

Future

Want to get iron banner etheric lights

I have one character at level 3. So is it faster to go from levels 3-5 in iron banner, or from 0-3 with an alt character and the xp boost

Forgot to thank x_xo_o and YungGunner for the smooth as hell run last night. Got another arc scholar. An adept messenger or void scholar remain out of my reach. Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom