• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

I think I'm done with Crucible and PvP until a weapon balance happens. This is the most annoying meta I've ever been a part of. It's too frustrating running in the same Damm guns over and over.

I'm tired of thorns, Hawkmoons, and TLWs two, and one shotting me. Tired of getting out sniped by Thorns from across the map while I'm using a pretty good rolled Her Benevelonce. the absurd range on shotguns is tiresome. It's not fun, it's all one and two shot kills.

I know what you mean. Can't wait till they do some weapon balancing. Absolutely sick of the way the meta is now. I mean I love destiny pvp but it sucks the way it is now currently.

I know what you mean. Can't wait till they do some weapon balancing. Absolutely sick of the way the meta is now. I mean I love destiny pvp but it sucks the way it is now currently.

I loved it up until this point. Loved it.

This is the worst meta of any game I've ever been a part off. Worse than the USAS12 frag round meta of BF3.

purg3

slept with Malkin
If I only have limited Etheric Light and I'm starting to upgrade weapons now. Just upgraded Fatebringer. If I don't have a gally, what heavy should I upgrade? I have a Hezen Vengeance and Crota launcher. Or should I just upgrade my VoC, what will make the higher PoE's easier?

Frenden

Banned
Some good and/or recent sniper rolls:

CJMU-KRUYAA14rx.jpg

CJMVAPVVAAELd2c.jpg

CJMWDBcUEAAUTWW.jpg

CJMVBOBUYAAbn9v.jpg

That Prudence roll doesn't seem like anything special, but that sniper has a great feel to it. Shame it doesn't drop anymore.

Arrrammis

Got one character up to rank 5 in IB and realized I had no reason to. I was just hoping to go back to the feeling of excitement again after burning out of the normal weekly stuff. It was great playing with a full fireteam again, making me really hope the new raid in TK is gonna be good.

I will most likely not be playing much pvp until crucible gets changed. Currently you have 4 possible primaries that you see in pvp: Thorn, Last word, red death, and hawkmoon. All of these can kill in under a second at sniper range, and its ridiculous. I'd like to see a meta where ttk is basically doubled(I.e. no primary can kill in under a second), shotguns cannot one-shot people at any range(blink shotgun is too prevalent), final round and other damage boosts are not enough to one shot on snipers(headshots are fine- good even), fusion rifles are relevant, and there is a similar ttk for every weapon class.

I won't really talk about lag, not too much they can do there that's fair to everyone.

Welp... Rant over I guess.
For now

Vire

Anyone up for PoE LvL 35? Tried a few times this weekend on here, but couldn't muster up three. :(

PSN: audioandy

Nuszka

Just started my 2 weeks holiday - non stop drink, food and relaxation. Left my ps4 on standby to see how remote play might fare, mostly I left it in case xur sells bones of eao:)
Psa: if any posts from now on seem odd or out of place it means I'm drunk, just ignore me or laugh at me , your choice :) see you around dgaf!!!

Really curious about this Warlock helm in TTK trailer...

h7LIozH.jpg

8Zk9OYL.jpg

The eyes light up... And it looks like it has ears or protrusions on the sides.
Batman helm confirmed.

phen0m24

So i set up the Bone.

Tried to add a few of the people it suggested to me. (Narmer, Trance, WipedOut, Venus)

Most likely will be my son's box, but anyway...

GT: phen0m24

back to backlog

GhaleonEB

Anyone up for PoE LvL 35? Tried a few times this weekend on here, but couldn't muster up three. :(

I can run it now, or in a bit.

I'll hop on and noodle around with the daily or some strikes, shoot me an invite when you get on.
Anyone doing PoE 34?

I want to for the etheric light, but I've had two failed attempts already this week. It's so much harder than the level 35 and not nearly as much fun. :(

Deku Tree

I can run it now, or in a bit.

I'll hop on and noodle around with the daily or some strikes, shoot me an invite when you get on.

I want to for the etheric light, but I've had two failed attempts already this week. It's so much harder than the level 35 and not nearly as much fun. :(

I'll do 35 with you two if you need another. And your starting soon.

Weird...I just did Crota Normal, switched to my Warlock at the end because he hadn't done it yet and I didn't get any rewards. Maybe I did it altar and forgot? I might be going crazy.

Edit: I did do it earlier this week. It's time for bed. Night DGAF

SpecX

Today is the happiest day in all of Destiny for me. I just got the bounty for Thorn. I can finally be competitive in the Trials of Osiris!
The crucible section of the bounty will make it the most fustrating day of your life. 500 points needed with void weapon kills and you lose points each time you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom