• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehsa

Ooo just got me a Revelator with Triple Tap and Outlaw. Is this a good HC? Finally had a good match too so it felt good :)

Damn and 3 Legendary Engrams from Crytarch lvl up

Edit: V awesome, what perks should I try for?

Frenden

Banned
Ooo just got me a Revelator with Triple Tap and Outlaw. Is this a good HC? Finally had a good match too so it felt good :)
Great Aim Assist (the highest hand cannon at 90!), great RoF, great recoil and handling. I love the Revelator. Have two.

Triple Tap is kind of an okay but not great perk, Outlaw is top tier.

deafmedal

So i set up the Bone.

Tried to add a few of the people it suggested to me. (Narmer, Trance, WipedOut, Venus)

Most likely will be my son's box, but anyway...

GT: phen0m24

back to backlog
GT: deafmedal1

Ain't turned it on since nov or something lol!
considered buying TTK for it 0_o

Edit: flying home tomorrow, can't wait! got lotsa IB ahead, lag me to hell and back :)
oh, and moar Red Bulls...

sajj316

The amount of IB games I'm getting into where I'm already down 3,000 points is ridiculous. A bunch of big babies who leave when they're immediately down ...

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
The amount of IB games I'm getting into where I'm already down 3,000 points is ridiculous. A bunch of big babies who leave when they're immediately down ...

I like it when I'm loading into a match and the alarm goes off and the announcer says "...they've got em all, guardians" while I'm still staring at my ship. Good times.

Cool. Need 3 more to make a full Iron Banner train.

Why do people insist on making full IB trains? If it's your friends I get it, but searching for randoms to make a 6-man team hurts connections and isn't enjoyable to the people who get matched against them. Wins aren't even valuable. People need to just play it like they play normal Crucible and it would be way better.

I'm looking to do anything. Nightfall? PoE? Let me know!

Why do people insist on making full IB trains? If it's your friends I get it, but searching for randoms to make a 6-man team hurts connections and isn't enjoyable to the people who get matched against them. Wins aren't even valuable. People need to just play it like they play normal Crucible and it would be way better.

I suppose it's better to have GAF people than randoms. Usually, anyway.

Fuck randoms, half the time people don't even use team chat. Any time you have a full group and everyone communicating it makes the wins soooooo much easier.

Eh, usually it's more fun to play with random gaffers than by myself, and in my experience gaffers tend to be better than the average player and less frustrating as they won't take capture points that will turn the tide against us.

It's a shame Iron Banner is laggy to the point where it's unplayable.

I used to love it in the first couple of months of Destiny when the servers weren't killed.

Just started my 2 weeks holiday - non stop drink, food and relaxation. Left my ps4 on standby to see how remote play might fare, mostly I left it in case xur sells bones of eao:)
Psa: if any posts from now on seem odd or out of place it means I'm drunk, just ignore me or laugh at me , your choice :) see you around dgaf!!!

So i set up the Bone.

Tried to add a few of the people it suggested to me. (Narmer, Trance, WipedOut, Venus)

Most likely will be my son's box, but anyway...

GT: phen0m24

back to backlog

Aww snap!!!

ERMint13

I think IB is getting worse with lag if thats even possible.

Does anyone have the shotgun re-roll guide with each perk explained in a table? Can't find it and want to send it to someone newer to the game trying to re-roll a shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom