• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to google what FUBAR meant. I'm getting old :/

FUBAR was mentioned in saving private Ryan. It's not a new term.

That IB lag is unreal tonight. I've gone from. 1.2 fairly steady kd/r most the time to. 0.5 tonight. 5 red death bursts and only taking shield off people. Rockets doing no damage. Supers killing people a good 5 seconds or so after they were hit.

Daemul

Me? Team SEXY and fubar is one of the same. Only two people in the clan has seen.

One spot for IB.

This post actually reminded me that I need to start up my new clan. I've been trying to come up with the most outrageous clan name possible, but many of the names I come up with reference things only British people will get, whilst I'm looking to have a clan name that will make the whole world do a double take, so I'm currently stumped.

I may just end up going with something safe and boring since I'm not sure what boundaries I can push, and I don't want to end up banned for having an offensive clan name, though I have seen some really dodgy ones from fellow Brits. I'll try and stretch the elastic band as far back as I can without snapping it.

Ryuuga

Banned
Did I face whom I think I did?

trials3oqem.jpg

I think I'm done with Crucible and PvP until a weapon balance happens. This is the most annoying meta I've ever been a part of. It's too frustrating running in the same Damm guns over and over.

I'm tired of thorns, Hawkmoons, and TLWs two, and one shotting me. Tired of getting out sniped by Thorns from across the map while I'm using a pretty good rolled Her Benevelonce. the absurd range on shotguns is tiresome. It's not fun, it's all one and two shot kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom