• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

So I bought 5 cans the other day. Used two codes, one for myself and one for the GF. Have 3 codes left.

First person to figure out my favorite AAA PS4 title so far (new IP, sequel, remaster, etc) gets first code.

P.S. Red Bull tastes like piss. Never again I'm buying that stuff. I'll stick to water.

So I bought 5 cans the other day. Used two codes, one for myself and one for the GF. Have 3 codes left.

First person to figure out my favorite AAA PS4 title so far (new IP, sequel, remaster, etc) gets first code.

P.S. Red Bull tastes like piss. Never again I'm buying that stuff. I'll stick to water.

Second Son ?

Deku Tree

Destiny

Lnkn52

Bloodborne

X-Frame

So BioWare is dropping the PS3/360 consoles from their future Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC .. interesting.

I've always been curious if Bungie was going to do the same thing, but I guess not until Destiny 2.

Witcher 3?

Lol...Whoops I was too late, and too wrong.

amar212

If there is any codes left for Eurogaf, I volunteer

Don't tell me you got another one last week, that'd be uncanny :lol

Nah man, just 2 crappy purples. But 2 Suros and 2 NLBs are the highest exotic drops I got from NF. You also up for NF today if we still have space?

What can i do, I love my reset NFs ;p Yeah i can resist the temptation and wait. I'll do some bounties in the meantime.

Great! If you don't have a 3rd set up already Due can join us.

kiguel182

Hi DestinyGAF! I need some advice.

So, I have the game since launch but stopped playing for a while with some periods where I would come back and get tired of the grind.

But recently I decided to come back to it since well, I like the mindless shooter aspect of it and COD didn't grab me at all like Destiny does (or did).

Thing is, I'm currently level 27 and I'm debating if it's worth to pay the 35 dollars for the expansion at the level I'm currently am. I feel like I want more content but is that content worth it? And how much of it requires me to be searching for people outside the game all the time?

Also, I never did the raid and I would love to try it eventually. Hopefully someone from here would be willing to let me tag along some day.

So, is short, I'm a level 27 Titan that never played the raid (but I really like the strikes) thinking of playing more of the game and wondering if the 35 dollars expansion is worth it right now for me. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

LiK

What's the NF this week and burn? Haven't liked the last two with Omnigul and artist formerly known as Spongebob.

So, I have the game since launch but stopped playing for a while with some periods where I would come back and get tired of the grind.

But recently I decided to come back to it since well, I like the mindless shooter aspect of it and COD didn't grab me at all like Destiny does (or did).

Thing is, I'm currently level 27 and I'm debating if it's worth to pay the 35 dollars for the expansion at the level I'm currently am. I feel like I want more content but is that content worth it? And how much of it requires me to be searching for people outside the game all the time?

Also, I never did the raid and I would love to try it eventually. Hopefully someone from here would be willing to let me tag along some day.

So, is short, I'm a level 27 Titan that never played the raid (but I really like the strikes) thinking of playing more of the game and wondering if the 35 dollars expansion is worth it right now for me. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

If you have PS4 people here raid all the time, you can get added to one of their raids pretty easily by posting here. (I'm on Xbox so it's harder to find people in this thread, PSN/PS4 is the default here).

The new content is pretty cool especially if you like PvP but IMO the best part of the game is still Vault of Glass which you can access with your vanilla copy - if you're gonna buy the DLC at all you might want to do it as part of the Taken King digital upgrade that gets you the old DLC plus the new (September) DLC package altogether.

If you want to join the content that doesn't have matchmaking either this thread (PS4) or the100.io (for any platform) is your friend and will make it pretty easy to schedule games and get 3/6 players together for that stuff.

Look who got his own ship after that epic Titan Smash:

TjtgiiOh.jpg

Rubenov

So not much else to really do until trials :/

Will try and run at least 1 weekly, and MAYBE 1 Skolas if I'm absolutely bored to tears of everything else...

Oh... and a full crota run as well, still want that chest piece for my titan to complete the set :)

I'd be down for a full Crota run tonight...

noomi

Well... House of Wolves was a great update, but fell short on a few aspects. You can run the Prison of Elders to get new gear and get yourself up to level 28 or do some pvp. You will still need to rely on finding people to do raids and such...

I'll be honest here with you... most of us are now getting burned out on House of Wolves and starting to do other things until The Taken King released. So it's going to get harder top find groups and players to group up with. It's more about Trials of Osiris and PvP this time around.

If you are uncertain I would say just wait it out until the taken king comes out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom