• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hold off IMO unless you have a group of friends to play with. It would be better in the long run to just pick everything (base game + TDB + HoW + TTK) up for $60 in September. If you do choice a new system, most likely PS4 since the majority of the players here are on PS4.
Yeah, but I'd hate having to restart everything I've earned so far on PS4, since as far as I recall, data only carries over from specific platforms.

Other than that, I'm inclined to wait, but somewhat tempted to tap into some new content right now.

Destiny is making up the bulk of my game time these days and it is getting a bit tiresome running the same content all the time, now that I've finally completed VoG, but patience is a virtue, I guess.

Yeah, but I'd hate having to restart everything I've earned so far on PS4, since as far as I recall, data only carries over from specific platforms.

Other than that, I'm inclined to wait, but somewhat tempted to tap into some new content right now.

Destiny is making up the bulk of my game time these days and it is getting a bit tiresome running the same content all the time, now that I've finally completed VoG, but patience is a virtue, I guess.
True, I understand that not wanting to restart everything over again. If you feel like its worth getting then go ahead. Once again this is just what I would suggest and would do if I was in your position :)

noomi

So not much else to really do until trials :/

Will try and run at least 1 weekly, and MAYBE 1 Skolas if I'm absolutely bored to tears of everything else...

Oh... and a full crota run as well, still want that chest piece for my titan to complete the set :)

noomi

Just a mote from a Dead Orbit package...

Fuck off.

I was just reading this post about motes from faction package rewards....

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...e_mote_of_light_from_faction_reward_packages/

From reddit:

Using a Plan C on the Wolf Walker is EXTREMELY deadly. Aim for his cannon and take him out in 3 shots. Thanks arc burn!
Credit to Datto for descovering this: http://gfycat.com/AdeptSereneAmericanquarterhorse

Hah! Just saw this..... that's friggin' crazy. I used the Queens Breaker Bow for fun :p

Good morning DestinyGAF! Wish you all Gjallarhorns and Hawkmoons in the NFs and Gorgon chests today!

screw that, i just need Fourth Horseman in my exotic collections :D

(After 500 hours, single character of no Gallys, TWO dropped for me in the same week.)

Namikaze1

That username! LOL!

CJTpBxxUMAMs_BI.jpg:orig

CJTpha8VAAA_Bpt.jpg:orig

Hedera

You crazy kids and your reset fever! Sure, if you can resist the itch until 18:30 or 45. Can't wait to get my hands on another purple, Suros or NLB! :p
What can i do, I love my reset NFs ;p Yeah i can resist the temptation and wait. I'll do some bounties in the meantime.

noomi

I just want the gorgon chest for shards/energies these days. Ever since they let us exchange them for glimmer/motes I want as many as I can hold.

Will grab CP from one of you later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom