• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Alright, giveaways are as follow:

Code 3: Book Trivia
Already got a series in mind for this.

Code 4: World History
Used to be such a history nut during middle school and high school. Haven't decided what era I'll be choosing.

Code 5: Gaming
Fine, I'll make this one easy.

Lnkn52

Hmm so do I log in today to get some special goodies?

Do it, Do it, Do it

WigglyLinedCollardlizard.gif

Absolutely wrecking foes in PvE with the NL Shadow 701X Scout Rifle (Rodeo, Explosive Rounds, Fire Fly). It is basically identical to Wolve's Leash stat wise with the added perks of Explosive Rounds and Fire Fly.

Really want to re-roll my second one (Full Auto and Fire Fly) and try to get Full Auto, Explosive Rounds, and Fire Fly.

Also got rewarded with Etheric Light in both a Nightfall and a House of Judgement package.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not surprised to see UI ripoffs emerge, Destiny's UI is incredibly attractive and functional.

No Man's Sky is right up my alley too. I'm so over this tons and tons of stuff shown without any release date though :(
Of course! Break that Tuesday rule!

Do it, Do it, Do it

WigglyLinedCollardlizard.gif

Come and get your free emblem :)

I wonder what time they will kick the "event" off at....
Is the emblem already available? :)

kiguel182

Man, this second mission totally kicked my ass. But I finished it.

And I guess this Wizard will be like the final boss of this story missions? That's kinda cool.

My buddy does this all the time while we play. In general, it's a great game to "shoot the shit while you shoot shit". I stole that quote from someone I'm forgetting ATM.

Yup. That was the reason I bought it in the first place, to be my go to "I feel like shooting things". Shame vanilla worn me out and then I bought COD to replace it but I just didn't stick with it.

But I'm back at it.

If people wonder why I don't use my headset most of the time, podcasts are the main reason. No offense to folks who want to talk to me but when I'm playing casually, I'm usually listening to podcasts.

Yup, that's me now ahah It's one of the reasons I with this had a more casual matchmaking option to it. So I don't feel obliged to focus totally on communication.

Zoidberg

Reading their update, it would be cool if each one of those circles on the left represented a different achievement and based upon how many you had done, you would get a different version:

This is something we’ve been working on for a while, and your own triumphs are the crucial ingredient.

So years from now, you could look at someones emblem and see what they had done. I can only think of 8/10 though (nm/hm vog/ce, 32-35 PoE, ToO Mercury).

Reading their update, it would be cool if each one of those circles on the left represented a different achievement and based upon how many you had done, you would get a different version:

So years from now, you could look at someones emblem and see what they had done. I can only think of 8/10 though (nm/hm vog/ce, 32-35 PoE, ToO Mercury).

9 - Flawless VoG
10 - Flawless CE

XD

PuMa

Full story completion maybe?

Heeeeelllloooooo DGAF and happy Bungie day!

Alright, need to do NF, PoE 32 and possibly VoG / Crota Hard if anyone's interested?

I'm in game, gonna pick the bounties.

PSN: j0hnny_385

Hot damn... that's some really nice drops. Sorry :(

I'm sorry Wheel, I will keep that second Gjallarhorn right next to my second Hawkmoon deep in my Vault to remember the pain I put you through today :(

Aw now I feel bad about my post. I got that Pest Control Matrix three times in the past two weeks of Nightfalls though, so I don't feel as bad.

Thanks, guys. And NoThru, don't feel bad. You had to grind for those drops, and you earned them.

Guess we should call it Galahorn.

Haha Robinson steals another kill :p

Heeeeelllloooooo DGAF and happy Bungie day!

Alright, need to do NF, PoE 32 and possibly VoG / Crota Hard if anyone's interested?

I'm in game, gonna pick the bounties.

PSN: j0hnny_385

Repost for another page! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom