• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a list of clans in the OP.

My clan, School of Hawk, is pretty active. We recently helped another gaffer unlock the clan trophies.
Why didn't I got in? Applied the first day, IIRC.
Though you guys said you need Hawkmoon to be in the clan. :p
Could use the trophies. :D

Lnkn52

Namikaze1

Why didn't I got in? Applied the first day, IIRC.
Though you guys said you need Hawkmoon to be in the clan. :p
Could use the trophies. :D
No Hawkmoon needed. That was a joke meant to rile a certain gaffer.

Clan is open. No need for me to go into Bungie.net and accept people.

stb

This is delightful. They managed to find the one thing more ineffectual than a petition.

I do like the responses equating not playing Destiny today to gas boycotts, except this is even less impactful. If anything, a bunch of people NOT playing for one day probably saves them money in hosting. It'd be like boycotting gas for one day, filling up the next day, then also sending Valero/BP/Shell/Whatever 50¢.

Lol ok it's a Reddit thing then. Thought it was on GAF for some reason

This is delightful. They managed to find the one thing more ineffectual than a petition.

I do like the responses equating not playing Destiny today to gas boycotts, except this is even less impactful. If anything, a bunch of people NOT playing for one day probably saves them money in hosting. It'd be like boycotting gas for one day, filling up the next day, then also sending Valero/BP/Shell/Whatever 50¢.

It's all incredibly silly and doesn't actually solve or effect anything. Nerds are gonna nerd I suppose.

GreyWind

My IB stuff is almost complete :)

dx6q9TW.png

Namikaze1

Members of School of Hawk, your glorious leader calls for you!

No, I'm not talking about Hawkian! God!

Anyway, I need a third to help out a fellow clanmate get the strike clan trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom