• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude why are you moving goalposts? I am not questioning whether he is a gamer or not.

I am talking about how he knows little about the game but he is presenting himself as a fan which is leading to cringe worthy questions/statements that a regular player won't make.

Which in turn leads to miraculously fascinating and detailed answers.

Dude must be doing something right. Who cares if it's not a round table of "okay, my fusion rifle has x impact but yesterday in pvp I shot at a guy at mid range, MID RANGE, and it only knocked off a third of his shield! What's up with that?"

Kyne

Screw the exclusive gear. Let's see more of that IB goodness.
S1oQ65H_zpsnrh1ajta.png

Simonnnnn

Gorgon's is open for another ten minutes if anybody wants the chest, although it's not in a very good mood this week it seems.

PSN ManxWraith :D

I'm the protagonist of a popular series. Throughout most of my childhood, I lived with members of my family who treated me rather poorly. Then one night, everything changed for me. As the years went by, I made many friends, some who would become lifelong friends and family in years to come. But things became rather dire for me soon after that fateful night. I did not know of the dangers that awaited me. But I faced them head on and overcame many of them. One year, I made a terrible mistake. I allowed myself to fall into darkness for a bit. It nearly cost the life of one who would become an acquaintance of sorts many years later. 

I lost many loved ones in this dangerous journey. I also forged many lifelong friendships. I experienced many strange things after that night. Some best left unexplained. 

I nearly had this side antagonist for lunch. Who am I and who did I almost eat?

*****Bonus points for whoever names the series.*****
Harry Potter series and the character is Sirius Black.

Reading their update, it would be cool if each one of those circles on the left represented a different achievement and based upon how many you had done, you would get a different version:

So years from now, you could look at someones emblem and see what they had done. I can only think of 8/10 though (nm/hm vog/ce, 32-35 PoE, ToO Mercury).
Nice call on the achievement thingy for the emblem lol

EL CUCO

My take on the interview: Didn't reveal anything new, but ecstatic to see Jason Jones getting involved again. That alone saved the fact that Wheaton was a TERRIBLE choice of host.

Shito

I'm taking a rbeak from destiny this week but I'll gladly log in to help you out.
Yeah, I'm not talking about this week necessarily, I'm also taking it a bit more easy since last week.
But I will probably garner some willpower to run it in the coming weeks, I suppose.
Thanks for the offer, anyways, DGAF is such a cool bunch of people. <3

Feorax

I need 7. It would be great if I knew which ones I already had. Bungie please...

The map should tell you at least how many youre missing on each planet.

Is anyone else having connection issues right now? Got Buffalo's for days here...

Edit: just seen nami's post. Annoying when I have a half hour window to get a NF done.

I need 7. It would be great if I knew which ones I already had. Bungie please...

There's only 5 per planet.
On the planets screen, pick the planet you want and look for a x/5 on the outside of the map somewhere.

You won't know the ones you are missing but you at least know how many per planet.

Edit: Also, why didnt you guys grab those chests?! It would bug the hell out of me if I saw like 3/5 everytime I went to select a location on the menu!

Trakan

So from the weekly update, people have 3 months to complete these "triumphs" for the emblem, and you don't get the emblem until Comet releases.

Lol.

The map should tell you at least how many youre missing on each planet.

There's only 5 per planet.
On the planets screen, pick the planet you want and look for a x/5 on the outside of the map somewhere.

You won't know the ones you are missing but you at least know how many per planet.

Edit: Also, why didnt you guys grab those chests?! It would bug the hell out of me if I saw like 3/5 everytime I went to select a location on the menu!

Do'h! I totally forgot about this. Thanks for the replies. Guess I know what I am doing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom