• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

tumblr_ne41o5xpUJ1tgu5ego4_400.gif
thanks. This worked lol

I need to find 5 gold chests.

noomi

not able to load triumphs but I'll be surprised if I haven't already done everything on their list.... 1000 hours played

EL CUCO

Yeah I need to find 10 gold chests. Did everything else. Is there a guide to the gold chest locations?
I'm sure we can find one on YouTube, like there are with the Ghosts. Should be pretty easy to do. The director should show which ones we're missing.

I still need to do Crota hard mode. So, 5 more for Crota HM PS4? Don't worry about having to carry me too much. I think I know most of the cheeses and tactics. This is the only thing in Destiny I haven't done yet.

1) PewPewPewBow
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

P.S.
Crota, I'll take the warlock helmet.

Namikaze1

I'm the protagonist of a popular series. Throughout most of my childhood, I lived with members of my family who treated me rather poorly. Then one night, everything changed for me. As the years went by, I made many friends, some who would become lifelong friends and family in years to come. But things became rather dire for me soon after that fateful night. I did not know of the dangers that awaited me. But I faced them head on and overcame many of them. One year, I made a terrible mistake. I allowed myself to fall into darkness for a bit. It nearly cost the life of one who would become an acquaintance of sorts many years later. 

I lost many loved ones in this dangerous journey. I also forged many lifelong friendships. I experienced many strange things after that night. Some best left unexplained. 

I nearly had this side antagonist for lunch. Who am I and who did I almost eat?

*****Bonus points for whoever names the series.*****
Damn. I really should have gone for a much more well known character. No one has got it so far. Well no one has named both so far. Only one person got one half of the question right.

More hint: the series is (quite obviously) Harry Potter

noomi

According to your bungie.net profile you're missing 5 golden chests.

Oh... lol... yeah I never really gave an effort for those. Is that the only thing holding me back from getting that emblem?

Bungie.net isn't even working for me right now so I can't look.

Either way, thanks for checking for me :)

Falifax

This Triumph stuff is reminding me of the Halo days where you had to get all the Vidmaster achievements in order to get the Recon helmet.

MechDX

Of course it says I have not defeated Skolas after that issue where I died and didn't get auto revived. Even though I have a Skolas weapon, Wolfs Leash II, to prove it.....

kiguel182

Okay, finished those three story missions from the Dark Bellow. They were enjoyable and challenging. I think they employed less of the terrible "wait for Dinklebot to do something" design from the base game.

Rewards weren't great but I did enjoy the missions even if they were just three.

Another thing: The quest giver gave me more quests, one of them is to buy something from Xur, I guess I'll have to wait for him to have it or does he have it when he shows up since, well, I have that quest?

And yeah, I realize my late reviews to Destiny content aren't the best but I'm feeling like talking about the game again ahah

GhaleonEB

Requires Crucible play for the emblem, which zeroes out the chance I'll get it. I need that, hard mode Crota and the gold chests. Bummer.

I've heard of gold chests. Might hunt those down.

Namikaze1

Screw it. I'll come up with a better one.

Answer was Crookshanks and Wormtail (when he was masquerading as Ron's rat)

No one was close to guessing Crookshanks. No one.

Oh... lol... yeah I never really gave an effort for those. Is that the only thing holding me back from getting that emblem?

Bungie.net isn't even working for me right now so I can't look.

Either way, thanks for checking for me :)

Yes, that's the only thing stopping you from getting that emblem.
And ofcourse the waiting time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom