• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the page to load. Don't need to do anything but we need to wait almost 3 months to get the emblem?

qbaUyBW.jpg

noomi

What the hell did I miss, went out for an hour lunch and I come back to 4 new pages....

New PS4 TTK Bundle

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/

t2WLxpJ.jpg

WTH! I assume this will be the new ps4 revised model that uses less power? Looks cool!

edit: Snaked by Homeboyd! haha

Yo! I'm doing a full VoG Hard run in 3 hours. If there's anyone who needs the raid clan trophy or wants to help out fellow gaffers get said trophy, sign up. You'll need to join the School of Hawk clan though.

1) me
2) gammacide
3)
4)
5)
6)

Damn did you fill up? I'm home at like 3:30PM

Karl Hawk

Banned
Looks like I need to defeat Skolas, finish 33 public events, and get 11 more golden chests to get the emblem.

Anyways, is there any space for a NF run or maybe PoE?

So I'm thinking about going in on Destiny, is there anything that gives a fair "summary" of Destiny and all the things I need to know about it? For example, Monster Hunter has Projared's four part series on the very basics of the game, which I found useful when I was getting into that game.

Feorax

Is it possible that the traffic to Bungie.net is affecting the game's login system?

Are Bungie that stupid as to have them that closely linked?

Kyoufu

So I'm thinking about going in on Destiny, is there anything that gives a fair "summary" of Destiny and all the things I need to know about it? For example, Monster Hunter has Projared's four part series on the very basics of the game, which I found useful when I was getting into that game.

DattoDoesDestiny YouTube channel has plenty of informational videos that can get you up to speed on all things Destiny.

Namikaze1

I'm the protagonist of a popular series. Throughout most of my childhood, I lived with members of my family who treated me rather poorly. Then one night, everything changed for me. As the years went by, I made many friends, some who would become lifelong friends and family in years to come. But things became rather dire for me soon after that fateful night. I did not know of the dangers that awaited me. But I faced them head on and overcame many of them. One year, I made a terrible mistake. I allowed myself to fall into darkness for a bit. It nearly cost the life of one who would become an acquaintance of sorts many years later. 

I lost many loved ones in this dangerous journey. I also forged many lifelong friendships. I experienced many strange things after that night. Some best left unexplained. 

I nearly had this side antagonist for lunch. Who am I and who did I almost eat?

*****Bonus points for whoever names the series.*****
Code still has not been taken.

Hint: answer is not Sirius or Remus.

Yo! I'm doing a full VoG Hard run in 3 hours. If there's anyone who needs the raid clan trophy or wants to help out fellow gaffers get said trophy, sign up. You'll need to join the School of Hawk clan though.

1) me
2) gammacide
3) Sin_Ghidorah
4) j0hnny
5) Noomi
6)
add 45 minutes to original start time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom