• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Just to help the gold chest hunters...

Each planet show how many left to be found... the number shows like 3/5 (you found 3 of 5 gold chests).

Enjoy.

Requires Crucible play for the emblem, which zeroes out the chance I'll get it. I need that, hard mode Crota and the gold chests. Bummer.

I've heard of gold chests. Might hunt those down.

hard Crota is not to hard anymore. and just dive into some crucible. it will be worth it.
I still need Skolas. :(

Lnkn52

a Ghorn cake. Lol, you haven't played Destiny if you don't have a Ghorn:

YLwmYAR.png

Ghorn everywhere!

Screw it. I'll come up with a better one.

Answer was Crookshanks and Wormtail (when he was masquerading as Ron's rat)

No one was close to guessing Crookshanks. No one.

Hmm pretty close with Wormtail :p
But would've shared it with EU'ers anyways as Lnkn was so kind to provide some us with codes.

JTripper

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Destiny?

Keeps saying it's unable to connect to PSN meanwhile I'm signed in on my XMB just fine and can see all my friends and messages.

noomi

Dammit. I really wanted to try out Rocket League tonight, but now I have to go hunt some dumb golden chests.

Yeah... I'll be doing the same but it shouldn't take too long.

I wonder if there is a website like the ghosthunter one for golden chests....

Mindlog

That Wheaton interview is great. He pulls off the wink and nod without winking and nodding so well it fools many.
TIME REMAINING
2M // 3D // 6H
YOU HAVE BECOME LEGEND

Congratulations, Guardian. Your quest is complete!
Duh.
See you in Year Two!
Slow your roll, Bungie. You have yet to tell me why Year 2 is going to be a significant upgrade over Year 1.

Frenden

Banned
Okay, finished those three story missions from the Dark Bellow. They were enjoyable and challenging. I think they employed less of the terrible "wait for Dinklebot to do something" design from the base game.

Rewards weren't great but I did enjoy the missions even if they were just three.

Another thing: The quest giver gave me more quests, one of them is to buy something from Xur, I guess I'll have to wait for him to have it or does he have it when he shows up since, well, I have that quest?

And yeah, I realize my late reviews to Destiny content aren't the best but I'm feeling like talking about the game again ahah

You're spot on, though--the three waves of Dinklebot structure is even less present in HoW. They iterated and kept getting better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom