• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneils

Been a long day. All the salty threads about the dlc emotes made me interested in playing again. Goes to show any publicity is good publicity. Ended up buying the expansion pass.

Got two legendaries from vanguard marks while doing bounties and strikes.

While doing one bounty, I picked the rocket yard on earth as my stomping ground. I do that because of all the chests.

After about twenty chests I got a legendary weapon engram.

Ole Cryptarch gave me a Suros Regime. Thanks cryppie.

Now I have a reason to do bounties tomorrow. Gotta level this thing up!

This may sound weird, but Thorn isn't really the issue. Its really the fact that outside of the holy trinity of hand cannons, there aren't many other guns that can compete so people are forced to run mainly Thorn.

I don't like using thorn myself, but there aren't many other viable options outside of TLW or HMoon.

Primaries outside of Hand Cannons need to be buffed and reblanced.

This. This is true.

Thorn was not an issue before, and it's not as if it got buffed. What happened was the nerfing and buffing of other weapons like autos and pulse rifles. They need to buff autos back to beforefor a start . Before hand cannons, it was all autos.

Remember the days when Suros Regime was king? Nerfing Thorn would not fix the issue. It would simply rise up something else.

Trying to balance things with these unique perks and traits must be tough. I don't know if it ever will be "balanced", but it that sort of makes PVP in this game unique. Thorn's reign won't last long though. They will either buff another weapon type or nerf hand cannons so they becomes useless. Then the cycle will continue and something else will take take the Throne.

Nuszka

Thanks to Rubenov and JustGotWicked for flawless!!! Best part about it is i was praised for my improvements since the last time i played with the guys.Thanks again.

Lnkn52

Very humble guy, you just can't root against him:

O9VSgPu.png

Definity

Its amazing that the community is getting together for tournaments even when there isn't an option to set up a private match easily. Hopefully bungie includes it in a future release!

Mindlog

Nghtly went rogue at the end, it was so close.
ToO makes it easy for them to rely on overwhelming skill advantage. When they really get in sync then they're hard to stop.
TripleWreck's crew is getting a lot of high skill moves in as well.

Just really fun to watch. Wouldn't even know about them if it weren't for, Zoba. Thanks again!

EL CUCO

iAM: 4
Devils: 2

Good freaking games.

Watching Trips stream. He said he feels like people on X1 play more aggressive.

ocean

Banned
ToO makes it easy for them to rely on overwhelming skill advantage. When they really get in sync then they're hard to stop.
TripleWreck's crew is getting a lot of high skill moves in as well.

Just really fun to watch. Wouldn't even know about them if it weren't for, Zoba. Thanks again!
You can thank him on the stream, he's commenting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom