• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

How sweet, my niece got on Destiny to play with me.

And ask me for a Macbook for her birthday. Uncle Apt101 ain't got money like that.

nOoblet16

I think they backed out so that Devils won't draw and Triple didn't want that on his stream...no other reason for them to back out even before finishing a set otherwise.

And yes FarNorth had yellow bar but it was the same for him towards others. FarNorth has trouble killing 3 people on the other team while the 3 players in the other team have trouble killing one player due to lag. I say iAM had the advantage still.

LiK

Dang it, wanted join Ruben after figs but someone else hopped on. Who wants to play Trials? I don't care about Mercury this week. Just want RL.

Deku Tree

I think they backed out so that Devils won't draw and Triple didn't want that on his stream...no other reason for them to back out even before finishing a set otherwise.

And yes FarNorth had yellow bar but it was the same for him towards others. FarNorth has trouble killing 3 people on the other team while the 3 players in the other team have trouble killing one player due to lag. I say iAM had the advantage still.

How many games were they supposed to play total? 8?

Triple is playing a different team on his stream now.

EL CUCO

triple got scared and ran away
Actually, they were gonna stop after 4-2 but they gave them another game.

Trip said they played just as good as they did. He only mentioned the lag from thefarnorth guy, which is true. NA team sweaties w a guy from NZ lol
How many games were they supposed to play total? 8?

Triple is playing a different team on his stream now.
I heard Nghtly say best of 5. So technically they lost.

nOoblet16

Triple isn't playing another team, he's just playing against his own clan

Actually, they were gonna stop after 4-2 but they gave them another game.

Trip said they played just as good as they did. He only mentioned the lag from thefarnorth guy, which is true. NA team sweaties w a guy from NZ lol

Why would they stop before finishing a set though (i.e first to 5)?
If it was best of 5 then they would have stopped at 3-1...but they played 2 more after that.

Manp

Manp said:
got my third cipher last night. so, missing exotics list incoming:

- Dreg's Promise
- Bones of Eao
- Peregrine Greaves
- Celestial Nighthawk

getting there :|

this has been a good week :)

Trakan

Does anyone know the rotation for the POE/Trials gear? I've looked it up and can't find it. This is assuming they'll keep the same rotation. What pieces of gear should be for sale next week?

EL CUCO

Triple isn't playing another team, he's just playing against his own clan

Why would they stop before finishing a set though (i.e first to 5)?
If it was best of 5 then they would have stopped at 3-1...but they played 2 more after that.
I dont think it was set in stone. But yeah...iAM won the best of 5

Hyun Sai

Does anyone know the rotation for the POE/Trials gear? I've looked it up and can't find it. This is assuming they'll keep the same rotation. What pieces of gear should be for sale next week?

If it stays like the first rotation, it should be the helmet tuesday (for Variks).

Definity

Didnt make it to mercury this week but I'm pretty happy with the rocket launcher so far. Also about to finish leveling lord of wolves and been having some good fun with it in pve.

GhaleonEB

There were some who said Skolas was not too bad with lightswitch. Those people are not to be trusted. We gave up after an hour and a half at him.

ocean

Banned
There were some who said Skolas was not too bad with lightswitch. Those people are not to be trusted. We gave up after an hour and a half at him.
The trick is to rotate when the ads spawn. If you have a Titan, suppressor grenades prevent Captains from teleporting btw. Contesting a melee captain with Small Arms (nerfed shotguns) is too risky, you need to stay aware of the environment and know to get the hell away as soon as they come near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom