• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Nami, fig, hawkian and anyone else who wants to join. Podcast is at 7 pm est tonight if we can get enough people.

Topic is taken king and pricing shenanigans.

I recently went through all my Destiny screenshots and I put a selection in this album. No real 'wallpaper material' or anything out of the ordinary, but a selection of beautiful scenery and iconic Destiny moments. It kind of made me re-appreciate all the good things about the game.
http://imgur.com/a/yf2im

Kal_El

Why wouldn't you buy all the boons immediately?

I usually go just the boon for the initial win then after 5 wins get the mercy then at 7 get the double. Well I actually forgot to get the last 2 then I got them both @ 7-0. Lost the first match which kept me at 7-0 then won for 8-0 then lost.

I usually go just the boon for the initial win then after 5 wins get the mercy then at 7 get the double. Well I actually forgot to get the last 2 then I got them both @ 7-0. Lost the first match which kept me at 7-0 then won for 8-0 then lost.

Since they changed the coin system though, there's little to no risk in getting them all right away.

Deku Tree

UrkMcGurk: @TheLegendBlue @DestinyDads Bungie Day should be fun, but it's not a big reveal day. Never the intent! Set expectations accordingly. :)

Deku Tree

Do you know who won the Tournament that included Triple?

Team WTSisPoshy wrecked team ShesMyNerd in the final.

ShesMyNerd is the top Crucible player by DTR score but his team was ranked fourth and they upset the second ranked team in th semis.

Poshy had the number one seated team and wrecked it.

As far as I know team Triple didn't make it into the top four.

Lnkn52

Team WTSisPoshy wrecked team ShesMyNerd in the final.

ShesMyNerd is the top Crucible player by DTR score but his team was ranked fourth and they upset the second ranked team in th semis.

Poshy had the number one seated team and wrecked it.

As far as I know team Triple didn't make it into the top four.

Damn, that sounded like it was fun. Nghtly chat said that Triple went 0-13 in one game. Rough.

Today was an awesome run for ToO, made many people happy with Mercury hopefully. Maybe squeeze in some games tomorrow, and otherwise next week again!

todd360

Sorry. Meant to say what is this for. A podcast of sorts? What are you asking for people to help out with? Im curious.

Oh its the destinygaf podcast. Check out the first page.

We always try to get people to join us, but most people seem to be busy or don't want to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom