• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that wasn't suppose to happen.

NbdDqej.gif

netguy503

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. There's no rush atm though since psn is down. I'm seeing if I can get some other GAFfers in that still need to do hard mode as well.

What's your level? I need to do a hard crota raid hopefully with a person we can be in the same team for so we can knock out the two gold trophies at once. I'm a lvl 33 titan.

Welp, I had to do exactly 0 things to get that emblem. Hooray. If anyone wants help getting a Skolas kill or something feel free to drop me a line.

Holy shit the Warlock PoE boots are all strength and the Brosiris helmet is all strength while the other classes get balanced armor... Someone at Bungie really despises warlocks.

Looks like I have to give up my Skolas protest of not killing him until they introduce a checkpoint system. Word on the streets is that Ghaleon can make this encounter fun, so I'll be coming for you.

® School Of Hawk - Vault Of Glass Hard Mode Run™
... shall be streamed tonight for all the DGAF to enjoy.

What will they do?
Will j0hnny traverse the jump puzzle in one go?
Who will get the GHorn? Hawkmoon? o_O
Tune in at ~4pm ET / 22 CET and find out!

http://www.twitch.tv/j0hnny_385

Happy 7/7 !

Looks like I have to give up my Skolas protest of not killing him until they introduce a checkpoint system. Word on the streets is that Ghaleon can make this encounter fun, so I'll be coming for you.

oh crap, you too Hudson there are so many of us that havnt finished this yet. how is so many regulars havn't finished this encounter when id say about 85% of us finished Crota in the 1st 2 weeks of TDB release. They really screwed the pooch on this when no one has much incentive to beat your boss due to no checkpoints and difficulty and no loot really.

Holy shit the Warlock PoE boots are all strength and the Brosiris helmet is all strength while the other classes get balanced armor... Someone at Bungie really despises warlocks.

They probably just keep getting trounced by Sunsinger trios in Trials... Even I hated on Warlocks a bit after going up trios in 4 matches in a row.

Going 9-0 in trials should have been a triumph, because those are pretty lame "triumphs".

Yes it should, but then most ppl wouldnt get the emblem.

purg3

slept with Malkin
oh crap, you too Hudson there are so many of us that havnt finished this yet. how is so many regulars havn't finished this encounter when id say about 85% of us finished Crota in the 1st 2 weeks of TDB release. They really screwed the pooch on this when no one has much incentive to beat your boss due to no checkpoints and difficulty and no loot really.

Haven't done it yet either. Just need that and a couple of chests for that emblem. Really no interest in 35 Skolas either. Where as with the TDB, I was on there for reset when it went live.

Can't sign into PSN.

Guess I'll play the Xbone version...

Centipede. FFS.

Thought it was just me. I am on PSN without issue but cannot log into destiny. Then when I attempt to connect to destiny it logs me out of PSN but that can reconnect Destiny cannot. Thought it was an odd remote play thing so I tried it locally and no go. Then I thought maybe it was my new powerline adapter acting up tried wifi and still no go.

TL:DR Destiny is unable to connect on PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom