• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Have you Destiny?

CJVAkb3UkAEXzek.jpg

Where are my wolfpack bites?

Mindlog

Well, was trying to avoid being stuck at Skolas for another two hours but I guess I'll have to give it another shot...
If you had trouble with Skolas I would skip this week's set of modifiers. Try again next week when Lightswitch is off and small arms isn't in the way.

Unless you have fun with the encounter. In which case go get him!
I had fun with the encounter because I've played with great teammates. However, it wasn't enough fun that I'm anxious to repeat it all over again. Lightswitch sucks.

GhaleonEB

I do enjoy Bungie Day and think there's some neat stuff in the Armory, but I'm a bit disappointed with the notion of having to check off a long list of accomplishments to get an emblem as part of the "celebration". I don't desire an emblem enough to play Crucible, and it's not a big deal, but it's still a bit of a bummer that this is what they had in store.

TP-DK

If you had trouble with Skolas I would skip this week's set of modifiers. Try again next week when Lightswitch is off and small arms isn't in the way.

I had fun with the encounter because I've played with great teammates. However, it wasn't enough fun that I'm anxious to repeat it all over again. Lightswitch sucks.

Hasnt the modifier been the same ever since they removed the burns?

Where are my wolfpack bites?

I imagine they going to a bakers with a picture and sayint, we need you to make "this" for us... lol

I found a guide for you guys... they explain with pictures and red arrows lol

http://www.gosunoob.com/destiny/golden-chests-locations-guide/

PS. chesthunter .com doesn't exists lol

Yep. That's the guide I used when going for the chests too.

The site has a similar one for Dead Ghosts that I also used.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Damn... Although Cheesy as hell, that Year One Destiny Video reminded me about why I love this damn game so much! I'm so ready for the Taken King Now!

LiK

I do enjoy Bungie Day and think there's some neat stuff in the Armory, but I'm a bit disappointed with the notion of having to check off a long list of accomplishments to get an emblem as part of the "celebration". I don't desire an emblem enough to play Crucible, and it's not a big deal, but it's still a bit of a bummer that this is what they had in store.

Bungie finds new ways to disappoint. Btw, I ain't doing jack for Bungie Day. Just gonna do the usual stuff.

Bungie's grind fetish is really starting to become old.

th3dude

It's "just" an emblem. If you want it, check the boxes. If you don't, don't.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but the emblem is basically an achievement that is unlocked by checking certain boxes.

Hedera

Yeah, no way I'm doing it with LS. I tried two weeks ago and coudn't beat him. And unfortunatly I don't like the fight enough so I just gave up to quickly both times I've attempted Skolas.

I still need to do Crota hard mode. So, 5 more for Crota HM PS4? Don't worry about having to carry me too much. I think I know most of the cheeses and tactics. This is the only thing in Destiny I haven't done yet.
If you struggle to find a group here because of reset day etc you can try reddit fireteams or the100.io public games.

You know what that means doc, right?

You and Tears have to carry me to get 5 void messengers in 2 months. :p I only have a Kinetic one. :p

Damn I made this too hard for myself :p
I wanted to say "a Messenger" but then I remembered the pic where you bought a dozen of them...

So I kind of forgot about this, but on looking at the Triumphs page, I never actually did hard Vault or hard Crota. Any chance anyone wants to do either of those sometime tonight or tomorrow?

ocean

Banned
Bungie's grind fetish is really starting to become old.

What's grindy about the achievements? Clearing the last story mission of each chapter of the game so far, plus the Heroic version of each endgame arena. I guess 100 Crucible wins and 20 chests could qualify as a grind if you don't have them yet, but 100 wins in the 10 months since launch isn't a crazy goalpost.

ocean

Banned
Does anyone have a list of the things to do for the emblem? The site won't load for me :(

Complete the final mission for Vanilla (Black Garden), TDB (Crota's soul thing) and HoW (capture Skolas).
Complete Heroic Vault of Glass, The Dark Below and Prison of Elders
Have 100 Crucible wins
Open 20 Golden Chests on Patrol

Daemul

What do we need the Golden Chests for? I never bothered to look for them back in September since I had better things to do with my life.

EDIT: Oh it's just an emblem, fuck that then. Ain't no point looking for the chests to get an emblem I'll never use.

Nuszka

Short one golden chest to get the emblem , funny how psn is down again, seems like it's getting worse and worse with every week.

I need two chests.

Also is PSN doing maintenance? I can see my friends list fine and join parties, but I can't login to Destiny or access the Store.

hydruxo

Just checked my Moments of Triumph, all I need to finish it is get 7 more golden chests haha. Never bothered with those so I guess I'll go hunt them down in a bit.

Complete the final mission for Vanilla (Black Garden), TDB (Crota's soul thing) and HoW (capture Skolas).
Complete Heroic Vault of Glass, The Dark Below and Prison of Elders
Have 100 Crucible wins
Open 20 Golden Chests on Patrol

Oh sweet all I need is Skolas and the chests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom