• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it finally happened! my first Ghally!

Thank you Bungie Day!

86Ak1eV.jpg

Well the first set of gear you get is all white, and the gear itself pictured is all white. Yet it's not when you're wearing it with no shader even. I don't get that!

Definity

Anyone have the story on the boy that appears to be deaf and playing destiny in the 1 year video with his feet? Happens around the 16 minute mark. Would be interested to read his story. All kinds of awesome.

Another bad part about my deleted Warlock...

Level 4 Eris gone sucks including urn. I'm going to have an ! on her forever now and that'll annoy the crap out of me. Good thing I only go to the tower to see Xur, reforge , buy mats, and grab her nightfall bounty. And occasionally visit the speaker to convert mats. I guess that's a lot. Dangit.

I was going to leave work early because I'm awesome but then someone scheduled a meeting 2 hours from now. My baby Warlock isn't going to raise himself

oh crap, you too Hudson there are so many of us that havnt finished this yet. how is so many regulars havn't finished this encounter when id say about 85% of us finished Crota in the 1st 2 weeks of TDB release. They really screwed the pooch on this when no one has much incentive to beat your boss due to no checkpoints and difficulty and no loot really.

Lack of CPs and a bad loot system hymn a lot, but I'll still do VoG fit fun, so that isn't the whole story. The shift toward PvP having the only end game six player content, and the best elemental primaries forced me to pick a side. If I add two hours to play, did I practice PvP, or run the same 5 rounds of PoE 35 just get to Skolas, practice 3 times in 30 min because of the 10 minute heavy cool down. At least with ToO and IB, if I lost I'm still learning a new skill, and if I won the loot was awesome.

McArkus

A little sad that I wont be able to complete the triumphs for the emblem, missing the dark below dlc, but have no intention of get it. Suppose I was a fool to expect something free and grind-less without the season pass.

On a more positive note, I would like to complete the trophy collection for destiny, I'm missing the flawless raider, raid with a clan, strike with a clan and find the ghosts. Anyone willing to help with those? Maybe we can do it on the weekend, but it has to be on the Vault of Glass.

HMD

Level 4 Eris gone sucks including urn. I'm going to have an ! on her forever now and that'll annoy the crap out of me. Good thing I only go to the tower to see Xur, reforge , buy mats, and grab her nightfall bounty. And occasionally visit the speaker to convert mats. I guess that's a lot. Dangit.

What are you talking about?

Lack of CPs and a bad loot system hymn a lot, but I'll still do VoG fit fun, so that isn't the whole story. The shift toward PvP having the only end game six player content, and the best elemental primaries forced me to pick a side. If I add two hours to play, did I practice PvP, or run the same 5 rounds of PoE 35 just get to Skolas, practice 3 times in 30 min because of the 10 minute heavy cool down. At least with ToO and IB, if I lost I'm still learning a new skill, and if I won the loot was awesome.

im starting to lean that way to. I had more fun in IB last week than any other content in Destiny since the launch of HoW. well except playing some trials with SoM and again with Unstable last night

wait what is happening with Eris? and has it already happened?

Watch xboxsupport actually respond to this.

I hope they do! It's usually awesome.

Like when a celebrity musician in the states had her phone number given away from papa Johns pizza delivery, she tweeted to Digornos (frozen pizza from grocery). Digornos replied back "delivery, smh".

so what did we get today
an awesome video
a delayed reward after a grind, that emblem looks super sweet thuogh
a cool PS4 bundle with the Taken king

anything I missed?

Maybe all the connections problems is just Bungie putting little gifts in our postmaster's
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should edit my post. My main character got deleted and I was stating my annoyance with the ! coming back on Eris until I complete her Urn quest again.

you can just keep it in your inventory FOREVER!

so what did we get today
an awesome video
a delayed reward after a grind, that emblem looks super sweet thuogh
a cool PS4 bundle with the Taken king

anything I missed?

Maybe all the connections problems is just Bungie putting little gifts in our postmaster's
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can just keep it in your inventory FOREVER!

seems a bit... underwhelming.

really want that emblem though.

I forgot to mention that recks, noomi and myself faced a top 20 Crucible player in trials yesterday.

We were up 3-2 but lost. If we won heavy we would have had a legitimate chance! Pretty crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom