• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel bad, it's not your fault. We're all the mental equivalent of mice that can be Jedi-mind-tricked into playing a game we'd all hate if only we could break the spell cast on us by the flashy spinny yellow box and the noise exotic weapons make when you get them.
/s

The destiny effect! Welcome back guardian :)
I can say it feels good man. With some wisdom I bought some armor that jumped me from 27 to 29 so I can take a few hits in the raid. I didn't get to finish it last night so if someone sometime would like to run me through it that would be cool.

kiguel182

Going back to the game is kinda off amazing how I still enjoy playing the Cosmodrome strike even having completed it tons of times.

Some parts are more frustrating than they should (the dinklebot part) but damn, it's fun. The rewards help but if the mission was awful it really wouldn't work.

You're spot on, though--the three waves of Dinklebot structure is even less present in HoW. They iterated and kept getting better IMO.

I heard the House Of Wolves ones are even better, very interested in checking them out later on.

Now I need to find the courage to ask people to do VoG with me. Kinda of intimidated by that I admit.

PSN dead? Uuuuugggghhhhhh

yep

rmhFAj2.jpg

Shito

oh crap, you too Hudson there are so many of us that havnt finished this yet. how is so many regulars havn't finished this encounter when id say about 85% of us finished Crota in the 1st 2 weeks of TDB release. They really screwed the pooch on this when no one has much incentive to beat your boss due to no checkpoints and difficulty and no loot really.
Yeah I'm surprised at the number of regulars here who haven't done it: I thought I was the only one stubborn enough to have never done it even once haha.
Shame they dropped the ball completely on creating interesting rewards for it... They really need to be less conservatives on the weapons they introduce to the end-game content from now on.

In order for me to do Skolas at this point they'd have to extremely up the loot.

Guaranteed exotic per character each week.
5+ etheric light
2 Weapon/Armor Cores
10+ Motes of light
15,0000 Glimmer
75% of elemental primary

Then I would actually farm for keys and do skola every week. It's such a pain with no CPs and a difficult time consuming final boss. These are the kind of rewards I would need to do it consistently.

I deleted my original character that had collected all the gold chests. Of course now the site is showing 12/20 for me.

Anyone know of an easy way to see which one is the furthest without having to pull them all up in-game?

It would have made sense to tie the gold chests into Grimoire so it would have been carried over regardless.

noomi

Heading home now, and should be good to go for VoG in about 45min or so....

Hope PSN issues are resolved by then, later.

I have all triumphs done except 11 chests. Guess I'll find them along the way whole I grind me new Warlock. My nephew just had foresight to helping me get this emblem.

I'm still effing pissed especially today. But it'll be alright

Edit: my original character that got deleted had all except a few so they obviously dont count those anymore. Lame

Welp, I had to do exactly 0 things to get that emblem. Hooray. If anyone wants help getting a Skolas kill or something feel free to drop me a line.

I'd your on tonight I'd live to give it another go. Besides it's been forever since I got to play some destiny with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom