• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Nami, just got home. Let me get settled and I'll be good to go, ETA 20min

I forgot to mention that recks, noomi and myself faced a top 20 Crucible player in trials yesterday.

We were up 3-2 but lost. If we won heavy we would have had a legitimate chance! Pretty crazy

haha, yeah we did ok against them :) SEE RUBENOV! I GOT BETTER :p

at least i finally know where you're avatar comes from
that's something

:}

Yeah, he's the Bungie Webmaster. Legend has it he is sometimes seen around Bungie offices - and if spotted, it's recommended not to approach because it usually means something went wrong.

QLI7IWP.jpg

seems a bit... underwhelming.

really want that emblem though.

yeah, honestly I was expecting that emblem to be in the vault when I woke up. and/or some neat little new mission or game mode for just the week.

Would have been a really cool olive branch after all that nasty PR they have been getting this last few weeks. but nope, they said "why give this away today on Bungie Day when we can make them grind for it and give it away later". Also anyone that doesn't have all the DLC cant even get it, guess there gonna have to buy it. But any one who wants that emblem would probably have all the DLC anyway so.......

Holding off on that emblem is really silly, imo. What's the point?! A lot of people are going to have the $20/CE emblem and 1 year emblems as is during that time. Not to mention new TTK emblems.

When HoW released, overwhelmed with emblems and no room for them. I feel like it'll be the same in 2 months.

oneils

Crap.. I logged out of the game for lunch. Should have stay logged in. Whoops. Gonna have to read the rest of the thread to see what's up.

Namikaze1

Name the game:

That's right, making this one hard for you all.

Well shit. Almost an hour and no one got the answer.

3 possible answers:
CJVcBW8UYAAv6Lf.jpg

red: Pokemon
250px-696Tyrunt.png

green: Crash Bandicoot
crash2_7006.png

blue: Everyday Math
image.php

If you don't see how Math's avatar is wearing pink slippers, you're blind.

Lnkn52

Holding off on that emblem is really silly, imo. What's the point?! A lot of people are going to have the $20/CE emblem and 1 year emblems as is during that time. Not to mention new TTK emblems.

When HoW released, overwhelmed with emblems and no room for them. I feel like it'll be the same in 2 months.

Did those that bought the Nepal Shirts get their shaders and emblems?

SonComet

Well shit. Almost an hour and no one got the answer.

3 possible answers:
CJVcBW8UYAAv6Lf.jpg

red: Pokemon
250px-696Tyrunt.png

green: Crash Bandicoot
crash2_7006.png

blue: Everyday Math
image.php

If you don't see how Math's avatar is wearing pink slippers, you're blind.
My only guess was a T-Rex wearing slippers. Glad to see I wasn't too far off. I'm too old and missed the Pokemon phase. Should've sent the pic to my younger brother.

Still waiting on the Nepal aid emblem too...

yeah, honestly I was expecting that emblem to be in the vault when I woke up. and/or some neat little new mission or game mode for just the week.

Would have been a really cool olive branch after all that nasty PR they have been getting this last few weeks. but nope, they said "why give this away today on Bungie Day when we can make them grind for it and give it away later". Also anyone that doesn't have all the DLC cant even get it, guess there gonna have to buy it. But any one who wants that emblem would probably have all the DLC anyway so.......

I found it underwhelming. For H3 they gave out a free map and also armor if you beat their team, also other things such as playlists. Reach was similar with armor if you beat one of their teams and steaks! What did we get today? A video. An emblem for content that you probably already beat, however you can't get it till September. Some Bnet avatars. Lastly, the armory which doesn't matter because there are already third party sites that do this.

Lnkn52

Yea I'd like to know too

They posted something that named him, but I can't find the link right now.

Here:
Kirk Hamilton said:
Context: Jason and I, along with our excellent teammate Todd, just made a flawless run all the way to Mercury in Destiny’s Trials of Osiris competitive multiplayer event, which is not easy to do. It was a hell of a ride. I’ll have something more in-depth on it, and on Trials in general, later this week.

Namikaze1

I uh didn't think that one through at all. Goddammit, I hate that bastard from yesterday for this. I'm leaving it as it is. Should be easy to answer.

I know this is a very long shot but I'm looking for two people to help me farm treasure keys on the moon. I found a really great way to get treasure keyss I think about 5 an hour so if anyone needs to get some message me on PSN @ Parenegade.

I know this is a very long shot but I'm looking for two people to help me farm treasure keys on the moon. I found a really great way to get treasure keyss I think about 5 an hour so if anyone needs to get some message me on PSN @ Parenegade.

really? I totally help you but I'm at work. Care to share your method? Just farming the Wolves public events?

Moobabe

First Rocket League is dead. So I thought I would try my first ever raid and see if some of you dudes wanted to join me - and now I can't play Destiny!

It's like Sony want me to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom