• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so from the other players perspective a new player joins near the end of the match and walks away with a gally. lol

oh man, the salt, so salty

It happened fairly early on, but the guy who won was pretty close to a sum of all tears considering my spree was reset. He got a Spare Change though, it's fine.

So red bull site is asking for proof of purchase (pic of can and code) it seems.

For those who got codes from me, I can't help you. I gave the ones I bought to my brother yesterday and he took them to work. The two he bought today he bought them while on break. I don't think I'll ever see those cans again.

Really? Site still looks the same for me

noomi

Nami, I was hoping PSN would get back up.... but it doesn't look like it and I need to log out shortly :(

I won't be back until after 7PM, but I'm running Crota with Rubenov then (your welcome to come if you want).

If PSN comes back up just go ahead and go without me.

Fuckin' PSN

Gammacide

It didn't asked for proof for me or the GF when we entered our codes yesterday.

One of the gaffers who won a code from me apparently was asked for proof.
I entered 2 codes today from 2 cans I bought the other day. One worked fine, the other had a problem when I went to authenticate my platform. It said the code had already been used. I can only assume it was one of the many that were compromised by the code hack last week. Neither, however, asked for any photo proof.

Lothars

Xbox network rarely goes down if ever. PSN on the other hand...well it's basically like every other day.
That's not accurate at all. I find Xbox has had consistent issues with Live since before the xbox one came out and it's just as bad as PSN is for some people.

Shito

Far as I can tell. Is this only US or are other regions having the same issue?
Europe here.
Just switched the console on: I see friends online, some playing Destiny even, but store says it's in maintenance and Destiny doesn't want me to login, saying it can't connect to PSN.
Bleh, there goes my reset day, already 11pm here... ^^

LTWood12

So is that it for Bungie Day then?

Edit: TOP Sweat!

vMQRZL.gif

YOU CAN SHOOT THE BOXES AND THEY EXPLODE!

I did not know this until yesterday.

That's not accurate at all. I find Xbox has had consistent issues with Live since before the xbox one came out and it's just as bad as PSN is for some people.

Worst that I've experienced is Friends list not loading for a couple hours or so every few weeks. But then again I've been running the Preview dashboard since they launched it so I expect hiccups. Only time multiplayer hasn't worked for me is Halo MCC launch and that was a whole other thing. Rarely ever have issues getting on Destiny, but that's just my experience. Otherwise XBL has been pretty rock solid as far as staying online - I don't even remember the last time I was kicked off or couldn't log in and I'm on a lot. Seems PSN is down every other week though I don't have one I just hear about it.

Kurumi

Is it really? Idk. It just always seems like I'm always hearing about PSN going down and whatnot. I don't get on XbL like that but even when I did I had fewer issues compared to PSN. Of course like you said it's not the same for everyone.

Rodeo does nothing on pulse rifles. Ideally you want a reload perk, but you'll do just fine with that roll if you don't want to waste any more motes.

What are your thoughts on auto fire on a pulse? I rather like just leaning on a trigger as opposed to putting in actual work. lol

shermas

So... I guess I have to do PoE 35 for that Year One thing... having never done it, are there any tips/cheese things I should know?

Don't want to be a total newb when I jump in.

Frenden

Banned
Took me about 30 dragon stikes. Just turn on a podcast and grind. ;)

Good to know. Feeding frenzy would be nice to replace rodeo then. I may just keep as is for now though. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Yeah. The first perk on Pulse Rifles is mostly crap options. I'd keep that roll until you find a second Hopscotch to reroll.

Thirdeye and reloading buffs are really the best options there IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom