• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

First Rocket League is dead. So I thought I would try my first ever raid and see if some of you dudes wanted to join me - and now I can't play Destiny!

It's like Sony want me to work...

Damn. The two things I wanted to do tonight. Better be fixed soon!

Frenden

Banned
Are chests per character or per account? I'm not sure what ones I need and having to refind chests I've gotten on other characters to eliminate possible misses is a potential pain.

I'd answer this myself, but PSN won't let me.

Lnkn52

For he or she who wants a Red Bull code. Guess correctly and this last code is yours.

1774691-bigthumbnail.jpg

neoism

holy shit lol I just went to the code tab on b net and haven't used any of the codes I put in last year.... lol

Owensboro

Well hell. Just got a look at that Emblem thing for the first year expecting to have none of it complete.... and it turns out I only need Skolas and Hard Mode Crota! That's kind of cool. Thank god everyone stuck around last night for our two hour wipefest on Hard Aethon (it was a hell of a lot of fun finally wrecking that fight, can't wait to do it again).

Now I just need to get a Hard Crota and some Skolas action at some point in the future.

EDIT: Awww man, PSN is down? Well, that gives me reason to stay at work instead of rushing home to play.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Every time it's down it seems to always be on reset days or some kind of special day.

I could see my friends list, join parties, etc, I'm signed on yet I can't sign into the game because apparently I'm not signed on.

I have yet to receive anything from that. Some people have received their shirts, it seems.

I got my shirt. This is what they said about shaders and emblems in their last email update:

As for your shader and emblem code, we are still working furiously on getting these up and running in-game. We are still on track to deliver codes later this summer, as promised, and will announce the exact date the moment we have it. Again, no need to contact customer service with these inquiries.

Continue to check @BungieLove for updates, as we will be announcing when all shirts have been shipped, an exact date for shader/emblem codes as soon as it is available, and an announcement to check your mail once codes have been distributed!

JTripper

Is Skolas beatable with someone without a Ghorn?

I have 365 weapons all around, including a 365 admonisher rocket with tracking and a dragons breath. Seems like people only accept people with Gallys to beat PoE 35.

darthbob

I have 365 weapons all around, including a 365 admonisher rocket with tracking and a dragons breath. Seems like people only accept people with Gallys to beat PoE 35.

Everything is beatable without Gjallarhorn. Gjallarhorn just make things goes by faster. I kinda want to assume those people are DestinyLFG?

FyreWulff

If you have guardians on both Xbox and PSN, the Triumphs are tracked separately.

Don't need Horn to beat Skolas.

LiK

G-Horn is not required for anything. It's just faster which is why LFG snobs ask for it. They don't play for fun, they play for loot only.

Watching the first video of the 1 year.. Bringing back mostly good memories. They do love them some broman. And datto doing Crota blindfolded was silly.

Otherwise that was fun. Love the music/sound effects like usual.

From the bullshit luck that brought you Gjallarhorn 1 from random Crucible and a similar amount of luck that brought Gjallarhorn 2 from PoE 28 Chest comes Gjallarhorn 3: Random Crucible 2.

To top it off, I got disconnected from that match and it put me back in. It knew.

From the bullshit luck that brought you Gjallarhorn 1 from random Crucible and a similar amount of luck that brought Gjallarhorn 2 from PoE 28 Chest comes Gjallarhorn 3: Random Crucible 2.

To top it off, I got disconnected from that match and it put me back in. It knew.

so from the other players perspective a new player joins near the end of the match and walks away with a gally. lol

oh man, the salt, so salty

Namikaze1

So red bull site is asking for proof of purchase (pic of can and code) it seems.

For those who got codes from me, I can't help you. I gave the ones I bought to my brother yesterday and he took them to work. The two he bought today he bought them while on break. I don't think I'll ever see those cans again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom