• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

That's not accurate at all. I find Xbox has had consistent issues with Live since before the xbox one came out and it's just as bad as PSN is for some people.

lol nah I had live from 07 to 12 and rarely maybe 10 days if that in that time frame was down... live is waaaay more stable... but maybe I was lucky... but I played some form of a halo game everyday in that time...10 is the highest number I could come up with I still think its less...
psn does this at least few times a month at least...not to mention the 5 days it was down 7 months ago for the worst time it could happen... and even though they did get attacked... they should have a way if there isnt to stop ddos's from happening...

Namikaze1

Nami, I was hoping PSN would get back up.... but it doesn't look like it and I need to log out shortly :(

I won't be back until after 7PM, but I'm running Crota with Rubenov then (your welcome to come if you want).

If PSN comes back up just go ahead and go without me.

Fuckin' PSN
I'll hop in for Crota. Won't be back till after 7 either.

neoism

holy shit lol there are 20 gold chests... o____o I only thought they were 5.... what is in these chests... ? nuffin??

shermas

Checked the gjal on that new armory website and Xur is still listed as a source for the weapon. Don't give up hope guys, one day.

On a Xur note, is there anything else we can do with strange coins that I'm missing? I have almost 300. I can swap them (2 for 1) with Xur for Motes, is that right? Can we buy weapon parts yet, so I can just waste them all reforging weapons that I'll never use, even though they'll have perfect rolls? I probably spent 200 weapon parts on the Queen Sniper, rerolling and rerolling, even though I always run with a shotgun in Crucible/IB/ToO...

Frenden

Banned
Headseeker is a must for PvP. I did work in IB with mine while running with Feeding Frenzy, Small Bore, and Headseeker, and I'm not good at all. 2 burst kills everywhere!

My favorite HP is Feeding, Handlaid, and Headseeker. It's a near guaranteed two burst bruiser.

My second HP is Third Eye, Small Bore, and Rangefinder. It's a long range laser.

shermas

Anyone willing to help me with Nightfall?

I would, but I did it 3 times already... when you get to the Devil walker, shoot the arc cannon. The entire NF takes about 7 minutes if you take out the walker quickly.

There's also a cheese spot on top of a light in that room that has waves of enemies... hadn't seen that until this morning.

shermas

Anyone have any basic tips for PoE 35? I've never done it and it looks like I need to cross it off for that Year 1 thing... don't want to be a total noob in my first run. Thanks.

GutZ31

Anyone willing to help me with Nightfall?

On PSN? GutZ31

Already did it, but its pretty fun to run.

Anyone have any basic tips for PoE 35? I've never done it and it looks like I need to cross it off for that Year 1 thing... don't want to be a total noob in my first run. Thanks.

LOTS of running around the map.

Must stop shooting Skolas before half health to make sure you don't start the mines phase.

Clear out mobs before focusing on doing damage to Skolas.

dont get him past the O in Skolas before you are ready to make the final push for damage, or be ready to go after mines.

Here are the stats of my Hopscotch Pilgrim pulse rifle.
Rodeo, Braced Frame, Hidden Hand

keeper or re-roll?
It seems like the other good perks would be Third Eye, Smallbore, Headseeker

Headseeker is a must for PvP. I did work in IB with mine while running with Feeding Frenzy, Small Bore, and Headseeker, and I'm not good at all. 2 burst kills everywhere!

If you have Braced Frame then Hidden Hand is way better than Headseeker, you will rarely miss the head. If you don't have Braced Frame Headseeker is good, but I really recommend Braced Frame. Also I can't see the point of Rodeo when you have max stability, but I do hate rerolling for one perk.

Out 1

My favorite HP is Feeding, Handlaid, and Headseeker. It's a near guaranteed two burst bruiser.

My second HP is Third Eye, Small Bore, and Rangefinder. It's a long range laser.

ugh I need to farm Dragon strikes.

apparently need to find missing 9 chests in order to acquire the emblem. ugh x2

Nuszka

Yeah just logged in managed to get my final golden chest , ready for the emblem now , anyone feels like helping out with on nf?

SkylineRKR

Dragon strikes are good to farm. No Omnigul and Black Garden. And so far its gotten me 4th Horseman, Snakebite fusion, that low impact sniper and a fair bit of weapon parts. Played about 20 tops.

phen0m24

LOL!

1436299977951.jpg

That's just gold. Gold.

Frenden

Banned
Dragon strikes are good to farm. No Omnigul and Black Garden. And so far its gotten me 4th Horseman, Snakebite fusion, that low impact sniper and a fair bit of weapon parts. Played about 20 tops.

IIRC, I played around 125 Dragon Strikes to get two Pilgrims.

for real? maybe my Hawkmoon is hiding there

I got my eighth Hawkmoon on a Dragon strike last week. (I'm sorry.)

SkylineRKR

I have 0 pilgrims so I might end up like that as well, heh. Its pretty much the weapon I want. As always.

for real? maybe my Hawkmoon is hiding there

Yeah but I've been lucky with Strikes in this game. I think i've had about 4 or 5 exotics from them. Dunno how much I played in total but it can't be an obscene amount.

2 of my friends back then got Hawkmoon from ROC. In my face.

Frenden

Banned
I have 0 pilgrims so I might end up like that as well, heh. Its pretty much the weapon I want. As always.

Yeah but I've been lucky with Strikes in this game. I think i've had about 4 or 5 exotics from them. Dunno how much I played in total but it can't be an obscene amount.

2 of my friends back then got Hawkmoon from ROC. In my face.

I'm ALWAYS game to farm Dragon for HPs. I want a third badly.

Namikaze1

Cool, I might be able to squeeze in one bounty before me wife gets home.
I can see it now:

Noomi is just mere moments away from finishing his bounty. Front door swings open and the wife steps in. Noomi is looking at her like a deer caught in the headlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom